Is Warmog's...?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aroph

01-26-2013

Is Warmog's getting a nerf anytime soon?

Because I want to buy Olaf.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-26-2013

They want to change it to make it more midgame important and less endgametastic. Can't really call it a nerf or buff

Aroph

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
They want to change it to make it more midgame important and less endgametastic. Can't really call it a nerf or buff
Okay, but will that affect Olaf? o_o

Vuther

01-26-2013

Olaf's probably getting nerfed by the way. There are pending changes on the PBE.

Technician Tim

01-26-2013

olaf is like the only bruiser that wasnt crippled by season 3, so many think he will be getting a nerf soon, i dont really know why he is thriving while others have gotten indirect nerfs through item changes, but that passive can let him 1v3 mid game, so expect him to be directly nerfed, warmogs changes or ot

im not too happy about it either but he will get adjusted, i doubt riot will break olaf though, his kit is a strong one, and numbers changes wont change that

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroph View Post
Okay, but will that affect Olaf? o_o
anything that happens to warmogs happens to olaf even if he doesnt build it

DarkMaster3746

01-26-2013

Well in the PBE they nerfed olaf axe slow, now it is reduced over time and they took off the armor penetration passive in the ultimate.
Warmogs its a good item i dont think it will get nerfed hard just small changes.

Gimpyloser

01-26-2013

Warmogs can be countered by % health damage. Champs like Vayne,Kog,Amumu, etc. Also by % health items like Liandry's. Like most OP things in League, it has counters, people just don't know them or don't use them.

MarcusGraves

01-26-2013

last i saw on PBE they raised its price from 2650 to 2830 and its build recipe will be giants belt+ ruby crystal+ 2 rejuvenation beads otherwise i saw no stat changes to the item itself.

Dark e maste

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimpyloser View Post
Warmogs can be countered by % health damage. Champs like Vayne,Kog,Amumu, etc. Also by % health items like Liandry's. Like most OP things in League, it has counters, people just don't know them or don't use them.
Someone found out why Evelynn became fotm with these changes from being in her own tier only a month prior. :p
Think about it, who were the ones complaining?