Petition to ban Pogopogopogo for commenting on too many threads

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aeshura

01-18-2013

I mean come on, he's under like 5 of him, obviously this guy has nothing better to do than answer peoples questions and give his opinion on things, frankly I'm quite annoyed that his name pops up more often than mine.

it's 4 pogo's...I fail at life so much.

jester82

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

lol. maybe he is tired of people posting stupid stuff like this one ?

Aeshura

01-18-2013

Then he needs more coffee.

SomeCallMeEd

01-18-2013

Well he likes league and he has free time to make commets. Heck I'm on lunch break posting this right now lol

Not everyone has a gungho work all day job ya know.

At least he's informative, ever see the TF2 Hub on STEAM? Or SPUF? The regulars there will verbally lash you, nit pick every detail, and tell you in a good paragraph, why you are stupid. And withdraw any information and force you to just google it. Making you go "why do these forums exist again?"

He gives answers and damnit! That's what people like! Same goes to AD Bottom too I suppose.

KnightxSScarlett

01-18-2013

Well dang. Banned because he posts worthwhile comments on a forum instead of the endless "Nerf Darius" threads?

Aeshura

01-18-2013

I like reading about the myriad of ways to nerf darius.and if they do you'll be sorry you didn't see it coming

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-18-2013

Third thread about me in about a week or two guys. You really should try the search feature. If you post in an already existing thread instead of opening a new thread on an already existing topic, you're doing it right.

adc

01-18-2013

pls

Aeshura

01-18-2013

Oh no you didn't just try to learn me somethin'. I have no time for your fancy talk about features and functions and such. Maybe I don't want to look at my opponents health before I use karthas' ult. all that fancy math about resistances and such. maybe they should just buff the damage on it instead.

Aeshura

01-18-2013

258 threads, see that's too much. some guy bought 2 boots? what could you possibly say that could help him. you must have been trolling.