Help me Improve~

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Thit Nuong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

I don't see anything wrong with your champion spotlights as of recent. I noticed your fps was lower than usual. Care to explain why? Or do you not know?

Night4ngel

10-20-2010

Making a janna spotlight would instantly improve everything. When you want to make a new spotlight. ALWAYS CHOOOSE JANNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAA

The Vibrator

10-20-2010

You should totally show more clips of you getting First Blood at 1:30 or sooner with Lux.

Etyn

10-20-2010

Pause the video and then draw on it, like how they do when you watch Football (American football). How they draw circles around a guy then lines indicating where he is looking/going.

When you pause the video and just talk I think my stream got messed up and start raging at youtube. ♥

anonymia

10-20-2010

by letting shurelia do all future spotlights

#1 voice

Forestry

10-20-2010

make a spotlight of Alistar, please.

the camera loves the bull!

LegendaryCaoCao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

I'd like to see one done madden style. It worked with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5_n1S3ilQk

Bear

10-20-2010

I think they've been pretty wicked as of late - if you really want to cram a lot of information in, use item graphics to talk about your item build and cut out the basic laning/fighting strategies like juking and make a separate video for those kinds of things.

When people watch the spotlights they want to learn about the new champion that's coming out - those other tips might be nice for newer players but are better learned through playing games and practice.

Conditional

10-20-2010

the pausing is sexy i dont mind it

if anything you can:

Use alot of short clips related to the concept you're teaching, blur the edges to create focus,

TUC Toilet Humor

10-20-2010

What I've learned from working with the web is that sometimes clunky is the most usable. You can do super sexy stuff and people won't get as much out of it compared to a boring thing that people expect. Just pausing while you explain something is the right way to do it and the least distracting method.

1234567 ... 9