Help me Improve~

First Riot Post
123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

j4xpEptuSN

The Council

10-20-2010

Slow mo is way better than pausing.

Makes me think my browser is frozen.

Azelf

10-20-2010

Here's my opinion:

"here's what i do if the enemy gank" Do a normal speed juke Yi - "let's look at it closely" 50% speed - explain how you break line of sight and then run out asap.

Reiver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Honestly, I think they're fine.

But my best suggestion is to get on Phreak's level and then try and go from there... owait

EveryTimeV

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdjaks View Post
I actually didn't mind the pauses. I thought it was a great tip that deserved to be in the spotlight, though not quite specific to Lux. Perhaps this type of information can be created in a general tips and tricks video, or as I might call it a "Champions Spotlight."
This would probably be the best solution.

People clicking on a champions spotlight usually want to see the champion specifically, and not advanced tactics tips.

So by putting all the general tips that don't just apply to the champion you're show casing into another video, people will be more happy just coming to see the new champions/old champions spotlight.

Motigg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Slow mo where you'd like to pause would pry be better. Also more of Guinsoo getting owned like in Luxs would be nice :P

Hecatus

10-20-2010

Agreed. Was gonna say slow mo it but Sprite got there first.

Sadness Assassin

10-20-2010

You might consider adding annotations to make available information you might want to include but isn't feasible to fit in through speaking. That way people who don't care about the extra information can just disable the annotation.

Personally, I don't think the pauses are that much trouble, since your choices are really to pause and convey the information with your smexy narration, or have the viewer pause and read an annotation. I think most viewers don't mind the short pause you have to take to explain a situation.

hola kitty

10-20-2010

I personally don't mind the pausing... I did like the Lux spotlight though with the added build bit at the end. Much easier for me to take note of what you're getting versus having to play the spotlight over a few times to catch what you are saying.

TheShoe

10-20-2010

Slow it down to 1/4 speed or so...

JohnPetrucci

10-20-2010

I just don't like when it pauses during the first time we get shown an ability (such as when you have a champ using their skill set on lizard just to show what it looks like). It confuses me a little at first. Overall the spotlights are good though.

123456 ... 9