Smoke: The Fog of War

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

For range, use the nameless units that most of the spells in the game use. Melee attack range is ~125, average ranged attack is 550 range. Yards is not utilized, so reformat this accordingly.

Moby the White

02-13-2013

A great fog fell upon the League of Legends shrouding it in a midnight black smoke, and a blood red aura. The horrid hues of the dense cloud covered the world in darkness and dismay. From the decay a figure emerged and he donned a name that fit his creation - Smoke: The Fog of War. He remembered little from his childhood, but what he did was imprinted and encarved by the hellish scars buried deep into his torso - gashes and wounds suffered at the center of the Void. His dark red eyes burned with fires of anger yet were also tormented with regret. Now and again he found a single tear would form at the corner of his eye for some unknown reason. His last memory of his childhood was the day he was sent into the void carried by the dying ashes of his mother - the last pyro-pheonix. The image of his father was faint, he only saw a great warrior fighting to withstand a wretched atrocity as it devoured the forces in front of it. Smoke could not recall what the terror was, but he knew that whatever it was seemed worse than his time in the void. Memories now, fading and silent, but still they haunted him as he walked along the hillside that lead to the Institute of War. His time had come, he was about to join the champions on the fields of Justice and fight the terrors of this world, with luck he would one day cross paths with the terror that inevitably killed his father.

"Among the Void there are numerous terrors, but the greatest of all is the one I remember before I even entered it." Smoke

iam PYR0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Awesome i love how you took what I wrote and made it 100 times better =) you adding him to your story?

Moby the White

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam Versatility View Post
Awesome i love how you took what I wrote and made it 100 times better =) you adding him to your story?

he is not in reign of chaos but I do not know if he will appear in heart of darkness yet

iam PYR0

02-13-2013

k =)

Kronikmagii

02-14-2013

Alright lets do this,

first off, you should spend some time thinking of more unique sounding names for your skills, you have 3 skills with Smoke as the first word, it's just plain in my opinion.

His Passive, I like the idea of manipulating the Fog. No real complaints here

Q - you should add the radius to this skill to make it easier to judge, depending on the radius this could be OP or UP. also does the heals AoE only work to make one specific ally untargetable? or is it applied to anyone in the bubble? similar question for the Tear Gas, does it only effect a certain enemy? or is it a cloud that effects all that walk in it?

W - Im not sure if it makes sense for a wall of smoke to make spells nullified like Zarkof's post. If it were a wall of smoke that blocked all sight past it and blinded enemies upon entering it, and also dealt DoT to those who pass through it then it would be fine by me.

E - I actually like this idea, it could make for a pretty good jungler, depending on how many you can place at a time. they could act like Shaco's boxes or Maokai's saplings, but it is strange for traps to be on an energy champ.

R - This, idk about this, it seems like a souped up version of your Q to me. you should try to make this something more damage based because so far your champ seems like a really good Jungler, maybe make it something for ganking. Maybe make him completely remove a selected enemy's vision(rendering him unable to see any enemies/allies nothing, it looks like a blank section of map to him. this means he can't target enemies, he can only run for his life while taking damage.

THAT^^ would be badass and could make for awesome ganks and could easily rival Noct at jungle.

iam PYR0

02-14-2013

I see your points Ill try to think of some more names.
The smoke barrier nullifies for a reason i wanted to make it less op by allowing enemies to take away the smoke allowing them to see threw. so this would make them waste spells clearing up the smoke idk if that makes sense to you but hopefully it put it in perspective.
his ult is similar to nocturnes in the vision it allows the enemies unlike nocturns tho it isnt a global effect its a giant aoe on the ground that does all the effects it lists he is supposed to be more of a support champ than anything else

iam PYR0

02-15-2013

b

Kronikmagii

02-15-2013

free bump, don't forget to review mah champ :P

Eurus, The Approaching Storm

SlaughterMellonz

02-16-2013

i like this guy so far. i would play him