@Riot - Your client really is absolute trash...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pink Bunnny

01-18-2013

Bump for truth.

HedonismBot420

01-18-2013

Bump for DEMACIA

LMQ Tc Vagisili

01-18-2013

Honestly I have to ask, what the heck are you people doing to get these bugs/errors? I have had ZERO problems with the client and I've been playing almost 2 years now.

Defy Logic

01-18-2013

Could be under a contract with adobe.

basketofseals

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by QTCorgi View Post
Honestly I have to ask, what the heck are you people doing to get these bugs/errors? I have had ZERO problems with the client and I've been playing almost 2 years now.
There's a ton of them that you may not have even remembered. They might not necessarily be glitches, but can also be short-comings:

When logging in, sometimes it just says "an error has occurred" and then makes you log in again.

Move the client window so that the right is off screen and click on a click on a champion in either the shop or the champion tab under your profile; you are now forced to exit the client

Bugsplat

That weird glitch where you freeze on the loading and you're never informed. The client just hangs there indefinitely.

The seemingly extreme difficulty to add basic features such as an in-client replay with rewinds.

Viktor breaking for absolutely no reason every patch. One patch where Viktor was unchanged caused Viktor to disable Annie's ult.

The fact that the out of game client must always be running even when not in use causing League to require much more powerful systems than it would normally.

The general horrendous optimization of the client in general.

That glitch where you view someone else's profile and you see your own wins/losses/take downs.

HedonismBot420

01-18-2013

bump

Buradin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Bump for truth and justice!!!

Zero Xtreme

01-18-2013

/agree client needs serious updates considering in 2010 revenues for riot were over 25 mil...

Troa

01-18-2013

There are a lot of little things you have to be aware of to prevent crashes with the client, that list up front is a good start to things that really should be fixed. I don't know that I can agree with redoing the client, as that can entail recoding a VERY large chunk of the game, and taking it back to beta. It really depends on how everything is used and interacts as to what the solutions are.

Pink Bunnny

01-19-2013

bump