Serious discussion please : Who decided : Top AD, mid ap, jung, add/sup bot ??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iBouncer

01-18-2013

Okay so I would like a real discussion please on this matter , and if a riot admin wishes to participate, please feel free too join in .

I just played a game, picked Kayle in champ select screen, said in chat middle please, waited about 3 seconds then locked , no one said anything the entire select process.

Game begins, the nidalee in my team joins my lane and snaps at me cause according to her " KAYLE BELONGS TOP OR SUPPORT ONLY " needless to say the game was terrible and we lost ( hilariously enough, not by me at all I did fine )

My point is this, and to the discussion : Who established these "rules" or stereotype of this summoner is meant in this lane, or this lane ONLY, anything else is wrong ??

Why can't my Kayle be mid ? why can't she jungle ?

Why can't an AD be mid ? Why can't an AP go top ??

I find it so thick headed that this community isn't open to other ways of gameplay and anything that isn't in the "norm" in their minds results to instant snapping and trolling.

I as a long time Kayle player ( not just cause of the legendary skin) will go mid or jungle if I feel like, because I know what im doing.

I just never understood these set in stone positions certain "summoners" had to be no matter what.

Captain Youl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

euro meta 2 years ago

Attrail

01-18-2013

Never heard of "ap mid only" and " ad top only".

iBouncer

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Demetri View Post
Never heard of "ap mid only" and " ad top only".

I never did either, but evidently that is the way this game is "supposed" to work haha

iKardia

01-18-2013

aminal.

no wait wrong thread