Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot, solving the problem w/ Blitzcrank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vitalityx3

01-18-2013

Champion Idea:

Create a support champion that has an ability to retrieve ally champions but cannot pull friendly minions/enemy minions/enemy champions/neutral monsters. It has be a skill shot just like blitzcrank's grab but I would suggest giving it a little shorter range because being able to carry your ally out of a hotspot just like that would be overpowered.

The rest of abilities? I'm not sure but probably nothing too strong because that ability itself is pretty damn strong.

Just as most champions have direct counters, why not create a direct counter to blitz? And again, there would have to be some skill involved so this ability would NEVER be a targeted skill.

Just an idea to throw, considering how many people are making complaints about Blitzcrank. And I'm sure people really don't want him to be deleted off LoL, they just want an easier solution to dealing with him other than the usual "stay behind minions" or what not.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HolidayRush

01-18-2013

Not sure if trolling or ignorant.