Hereby proposed: That Dominion subforum downvotes all Hide 'n Seek threads to closure

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Dominion forum, are we resolved?

Signed,
ShawNuff

A single hat

01-18-2013

I am resolved.

Signed,
A single hat

A Slime Appears

01-18-2013

Then the Dominion forum is 100% QQ threads. The QQ threads will start absorbing everything in it's path until all of LoL's forums are QQ threads, which is to say GD won't be affected. It is our responsibility to ensure that does not happen.

Signed,
A concerned member of the Dominion Brotherhood that doesn't play H&S

Sauron

01-18-2013

I created the tier list thread as a lodestone to the torment and suffering, and like a vortex I am slowly sucking in all the ambient QQ power. Soon I will have a monopoly on all misgivings and whining, and only then will I surpass Nekrogen as the Blamelord. When the Dominion forum becomes completely devoid of complaints and is nothing but H&S threads, I will collapse the tier list's QQ tower with one fell stroke, and the flood of QQ posts will wash over every forum and bring down all communities until there is none standing. Only then will the League of Legends game modes be equal in Riot's eyes.

MASTER PLAN.

trustmeimdoctor

01-19-2013

I've been down-voting them for some time. lol

Orphane

01-19-2013

More like, how about the mods do their job and clean all that trash like Hide and Seek and Catch the Teemo off the Dominion forums.

Shrouded Soul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

signed

ShawNuff

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
More like, how about the mods do their job and clean all that trash like Hide and Seek and Catch the Teemo off the Dominion forums.
dominion sub-forum has mods?

WE ARE THE MODS!

Hrondir

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
I created the tier list thread as a lodestone to the torment and suffering, and like a vortex I am slowly sucking in all the ambient QQ power. Soon I will have a monopoly on all misgivings and whining, and only then will I surpass Nekrogen as the Blamelord. When the Dominion forum becomes completely devoid of complaints and is nothing but H&S threads, I will collapse the tier list's QQ tower with one fell stroke, and the flood of QQ posts will wash over every forum and bring down all communities until there is none standing. Only then will the League of Legends game modes be equal in Riot's eyes.

MASTER PLAN.
I knew there was a reason I worshipped you as if you were a dark lord.