To those who are still crying about Iaw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kakyoin Noriaki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturnes View Post
Let's see some primary evidence please for said claim. I could care less about either individual, but overarching comments akin to the likes of this deserve some evidence attached to them.
Jayce lore

New Renekton League Judgment - ESPECIALLY this.

Just to name a few. Entertaining and League-relevant.

Rav Abaddon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieatscrubs4lunch View Post
Mods don't owe you any explanation for Iaw's ban. Get the **** over it crybaby.
Really?

Then why did Romulus himself make a thread explaining why they banned Iaw, something that has never been done and will likely never happen again?

Nephilum

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcePegasus View Post
I miss iaw
In the same way you would miss a hemmorhoid?

Nephilum

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorchXBanister View Post
Really?

Then why did Romulus himself make a thread explaining why they banned Iaw, something that has never been done and will likely never happen again?
Mods get bored from time to time and post stuff. Same thing with Pendragon's tribunal "noscopes".

Quartzmonkey

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephilum View Post
In the same way you would miss a hemmorhoid?
Ha. I get it!

FinnaKillYall

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master of Games View Post
Iaw - Posting random weaboo stuff completely irrelevant to the game constantly.

Renekton Bot - Posting things that have to actually deal with League of Legends
Renekton Bot's posts don't deal with the game any more than Iaw's did. They both were related mostly because they featured champions from LoL as characters in their writings. Most, if not all, of what I've read by Iaw featured champions. Renekton Bot's posts didn't have to do with balancing or any kind of game changes (maybe rarely, since I haven't read everything he's posted). They were just things to entertain forum goers... like Iaw did.

I'll admit that I liked reading Renekton Bot's work more, because it seemed like he put more effort into it, and his sense of humor appealed to me, but Iaw's posts were much, much better than a lot of what's allowed on GD now.

GloriousKaiser

01-18-2013

Iaw made a bunch of lesbo lux/ahri/lulu/diana/leona whatever softcore fanfics on GD.

And he posted a bunch of anime pictures that had 0 relevance to GD and posts themselves.

Because he stood out among the turds as a shiny turd, he was banned.

Basically he was dancing on the line of overboard to ok.

Ergheis

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinnaKillYall View Post
Renekton Bot's posts don't deal with the game any more than Iaw's did. They both were related mostly because they featured champions from LoL as characters in their writings. Most, if not all, of what I've read by Iaw featured champions.

I'll admit that I liked reading Renekton Bot's work more, because it seemed like he put more effort into it, and his sense of humor appealed to me, but Iaw's posts were much, much better than a lot of what's allowed on GD now.
Renekton - Here's a JUDGMENT

Iaw - OMG PATCH YOU'RE ****ING INSIDE ME CUTE PICTURE

Kakyoin Noriaki

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinnaKillYall View Post
Renekton Bot's posts don't deal with the game any more than Iaw's did. They both were related mostly because they featured champions from LoL as characters in their writings. Most, if not all, of what I've read by Iaw featured champions.

This is a comparison of Iaw to the rest of GD, not Iaw to Renekton Bot. I mean, if you look at the community's overall responses, Renekton Bot has much more positives and praises, and many reds were thoroughly enjoying his content. I don't recall seeing the same for Iaw overall, not even close. Yes Iaw's posts were better for the community than those worse than him, but Renekton Bot's content was overwhelmingly more hilarious and substantial.