To those who are still crying about Iaw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ComanderMolander

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhirlingDervishs View Post
And claiming it was "hateful mods" who were "jelly" of him, take note that renekton bot was more popular than Iaw and has not been banned yet.
0/10 try harder nooblord

Judge Arcadia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephilum View Post
Law was a stupid weaboo and most people are thankful he is gone. Renekton bot brings something of value to GD.
Who's Law? I knew of an Iaw, but not this Law person you speak of.

Nocturnes

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephilum View Post
Law was a stupid weaboo and most people are thankful he is gone. Renekton bot brings something of value to GD.
Let's see some primary evidence please for said claim. I could care less about either individual, but overarching comments akin to the likes of this deserve some evidence attached to them.

Master of Games

01-18-2013

Iaw - Posting random weaboo stuff completely irrelevant to the game constantly.

Renekton Bot - Posting things that have to actually deal with League of Legends

Biggkat

01-18-2013

Did they get banned from the forum, or banned fromt he game itself as well?

Kakyoin Noriaki

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master of Games View Post
Iaw - Posting ... stuff completely irrelevant to the game constantly.

Renekton Bot - Posting things that actually have to do with League of Legends
This comparison is correct.

The reason why people were so angry at Riot for banning Iaw was because he was tame compared to the other worse posters, such as the trolls. Iaw was never a forum troll, he just posted a lot of content that was probably better off posted in Off-Topic Discussion.

Lastswarm

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturnes View Post
Let's see some primary evidence please for said claim. I could care less about either individual, but overarching comments akin to the likes of this deserve some evidence attached to them.
There will never be something valuable on GD.

"You wake up as/with/attacked by your favorite champion - what do you do thread?"
"x champ is op thread"
"y champ needs buff"
"counter x champ is op thread"
"elo hell exists here is my sloppy argument thread"

NEVER.

Nephilum

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturnes View Post
See the post below this one. Im not going to do the leg work for you because I am lazy in compiling evidence on why Law is "a stupid weaboo that never brought anything of value to GD" but I will instead reiterate that Law is "a useless weaboo who Riot finally had the good sense to rid the forum of".

IcePegasus

01-18-2013

I miss iaw

Nephilum

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakyoin Noriaki View Post
This comparison is correct.

The reason why people were so angry at Riot for banning Iaw was because he was tame compared to the other worse posters, such as the trolls. Iaw was never a forum troll, he just posted a lot of content that was probably better off posted in Off-Topic Discussion.
Weaboo spam was worse than trolling. Trolling at least provides entertainment for non-weaboos.