PVP going downhill quick...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twinkletitties

01-18-2013

Played a game, got reported for being a hacker. Reason? Playing Ahri, Kha'zix's computer was lagging, killed him once, claimed I was a hacker because his game lagged. REALLY?!?! Told him I don't hack ( I ended the game 10/12/4, its either I'm a pretty ****ty hacker, or not hacking ) but he refused to listen - said if his computer lagged one more time I was getting reported.

Riot - please do SOMETHING, ANYTHING about the trolls, harassers, afker's in this game. I've spent a good chunk on champions like anyone here has, and every SINGLE game today people are calling each other names, afk'ing, harassing like crazy... its seriously making this un-enjoyable. There's no other way to give feedback about this issue - I feel like it gets ignored or rejected, because nothing ever changes. The honor initiative doesn't work, people just flat-out don't care...

This is a good game, but bad gamers are making this game equally bad. Not essentially skill-wise bad, but attitude-wise.. Just please, fix this game.

jester82

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Its easy, make a 5 man pre made.

Troa

01-18-2013

People like the one you described have been around for a very long time. Welcome to the internet. Learn to deal with it, use the ignore feature, keep playing and whining, or get off. Sounds harsh, but those are literally your only options.