Believe The Hype looking to finalize a team. 1600+ ADC or need 3.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BtH MaNiaC

01-18-2013

Me and BtH Cloud are retired halo pros both have won MLG events for Halo. We have made our switch to league. I jungle and cloud plays AD. We have a solid team right now in which we are looking for an ADC. But if a option for a good to3 comes up we are willing to run games. Looking to play in every tourney possible and looking to play everyday and improve enough to make it somewhere.

We have the experience when it comes to playing at a top lvl. We have fun all the time, But looking for smart, dedicated, non ****** teammates to get serious with. Plz have atleast a top rating of 1600+

Either f/r cloud. Or post in here plz. Serious offers only.

BtH MaNiaC

01-18-2013

Playing 2nite

So Vayne

01-18-2013

ill mid for you.. i feel that with a team i will be very strong.. soloqueu is 100% hit or miss.

Solograve

01-18-2013

Hey guys, my friends and I would be interested in playing a few games with you. We all play every role, but separately main Top, Mid, and ADC. Our ADC has 1900 elo experience from season 1, while myself and our top have 1500-1600 elo experience. We are a close group of RL friends that usually play every night, we have a very flexible schedule and not to mention countless LANs. We play very well together and are no strangers to competitive game play as some of us have attended previous MLG events for Reach. It would be an honor to be able to play in a game we love and enjoy spending time on with some past Halo pros we used to watch countless times. Hit me up in game or reply back on the forums!

BtH MaNiaC

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solograve View Post
Hey guys, my friends and I would be interested in playing a few games with you. We all play every role, but separately main Top, Mid, and ADC. Our ADC has 1900 elo experience from season 1, while myself and our top have 1500-1600 elo experience. We are a close group of RL friends that usually play every night, we have a very flexible schedule and not to mention countless LANs. We play very well together and are no strangers to competitive game play as some of us have attended previous MLG events for Reach. It would be an honor to be able to play in a game we love and enjoy spending time on with some past Halo pros we used to watch countless times. Hit me up in game or reply back on the forums!
Haha thanks man. I jungle and cloud mid, if u wanna try it out, will u be on 2nite?

Solograve

01-18-2013

Send an fr in game

NeedleMouse

01-18-2013

<---Support

Durochenkov

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

i have snip3down on my friends list ahah! im a great mid player if you guys wanna add me, and im serious i have been to LAN's for CoD but havnt been able to travel for MLG, (17) turning 18 this year, and fully quit that ****ty ass game

BtH MaNiaC

01-18-2013

Bumps

BtH MaNiaC

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solograve View Post
Send an fr in game
I sent 1 from Super Siao, mines banned for 2 more days lol