@Riot -Just had a player on my team tell me to " Go die" and "go kill myself"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigPatches

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taikero View Post
People on the internet use strong words to compensate for their pint-sized e-rage.
Funny. Most normal people just use their tongue to compensate for that.

Tempname8956

01-18-2013

Is Riot your mommy now?

AverageGypsy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
And then your balls drop and you realise it's just words - words that can easily be silenced by pressing "mute".

People are more offensive on the net because there are no social mores online. Therefore you shouldn't care
I realize they are only words and it didn't bother me at all, but that is not the point. The fact that it had no effect on me does not make it an acceptable act. It could have been said to someone else who might have already been considering it. Don't really understand why people are trying to defend said person.

Myyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageGypsy View Post
didn't bother me at all
Quote:
@Riot -Just had a player on my team tell me to " Go die" and "go kill myself"
Ok

AverageGypsy

01-18-2013

Quote:
Is Riot your mommy now?
No Riot is not my mummy but acting like he did should not be acceptable. What he said gets far worse then what is in the title.

Rav Abaddon

01-18-2013

Quote:
It could have been said to someone else who might have already been considering it.
I really don't think it would've mattered in that case.

People who are looking for a reason to kill themselves will find one. It's up to the ones who love them to save them, not some random stranger on the Internet to prevent the reason from being given.
Quote:
What he said gets far worse then what is in the title.
It always is.

AverageGypsy

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myyr View Post
Ok
Did you even read the rest of what i posted haha. You are a fool who has nothing better to do then to troll people go take a long walk or something.

Rav Abaddon

01-18-2013

Quote:
You are a fool
Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

rathy Aro

01-18-2013

Quote:
I realize they are only words and it didn't bother me at all, but that is not the point. The fact that it had no effect on me does not make it an acceptable act. It could have been said to someone else who might have already been considering it. Don't really understand why people are trying to defend said person.
If someone commits suicide from something like that they were most certainly going to kill themselves anyway. You don't just spur of the moment kill yourself. You acquire the tools you need (drugs, gun, razor, rope) and this gives you time to think. Also if you really want to die, you have to plan a good time so no one will stop you.

SP3

01-18-2013

Actually he can. What do you think you can to stop that? Ban him? Hurr durr create another account. IP ban him or give it to law enforcement? lol it's like public networks don't exist, right.

There is absolutely nothing you can do to prevent that other than ignoring.