Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot -Just had a player on my team tell me to " Go die" and "go kill myself"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AverageGypsy

01-18-2013

Dont know what to say about this just asking for a riot post because the player that said these things clearly needs help. And a simple report is not good enough for him. This is clearly not good behavior and he deserves to be punished badly.

I have the player name obviously not going to mention it here but something should be done about him. He cant go around telling people to go kill themselves after not getting the role he wanted.

Rav Abaddon

01-18-2013

Quote:
AverageGypsy:
He cant go around telling people to go kill themselves after not getting the role he wanted.

And when he is banned due to your reports he will stop.

BruisingPrune

01-18-2013

/ignore and report after the game

they always get what they deserve

Raptamei

01-18-2013

And then your balls drop and you realise it's just words - words that can easily be silenced by pressing "mute".

People are more offensive on the net because there are no social mores online. Therefore you shouldn't care.

Archangel9088

01-18-2013

people do this all the time. just report and move on, eventually he will be permabanned and make a smurf and do it again.

IT'S THE CIIIIIIIIIIIIRCLE OF LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFe

BigPatches

01-18-2013

Dear diary, I'm strongly considering some sound advice given to me today.

rathy Aro

01-18-2013

Quote:
AverageGypsy:
Dont know what to say about this just asking for a riot post because the player that said these things clearly needs help. And a simple report is not good enough for him. This is clearly not good behavior and he deserves to be punished badly.

I have the player name obviously not going to mention it here but something should be done about him. He cant go around telling people to go kill themselves after not getting the role he wanted.

You can both go kill yourselves.

netkitten

01-18-2013

lolwhat
how is it different from other insults, it's not a real death threat. may be you believe in jinx or something?

Pestilence777

01-18-2013

report and move on

if you let it bother you, you are letting the loser win

Taikero

01-18-2013

People on the internet use strong words to compensate for their pint-sized e-rage.