Recruiting : Team Remnant (Buddahtribe.net)[Accepting all Level]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cosmic NA

01-18-2013

[Read This]: We're accepting all levels, if you're not level 30, don't worry we will get you there. We're a sponsored community and matured. Also for anyconcerns about the lower levels. Won't be accepting them for too long.
INFO:
http://www.buddahtribe.net
Message me for Vent Info
Just come straight down to the LoL channel

About:

Established in 1997 by a group of electronic dj's and producers who also enjoyed gaming together, the Buddah Tribe has evolved into a professional gaming community and electronic dance music outlet with 800+ members and counting.

We are a very diverse group of mature gamers from all over, merging as one to play as a team. Casual and dedicated gamers alike. We accept anyone who is positive into our community! We play many different games and support our sponsors on and off the field.

REQUIREMENTS
  • Must be 16 years or older
  • Must speak English fluently
  • Must have a mic as well as Vent

Application:
  • In-Game Name:
  • Summoner Level:
  • ELO (S1/S2/S3):
  • Main Role:
  • Playable Roles:

~LoL Public Relations officer, Nera

Cosmic NA

01-18-2013

Community Founder: (Still tryna get him to play)

Leader: Nera
Co-Leader: Reaper420

Teir 1 Division:
Nera(Support)

Teir 2 Division:
LL7
Necroryx
Teir 3 Division:

Teir 4 Division:
Ammyratsyu
KaizenMinded

ll7

01-18-2013

ll7
Unranked/ 1143/ 1170
top, mid, support, ADC

BT KaizenMinded

01-18-2013

KaizenMinded
Unranked
Mid, ADC

Cosmic NA

01-18-2013

Self Bump

Cosmic NA

01-19-2013

Edited.

lumjunLONNNG

01-19-2013

Hello Remnant,

My team Cant Nerf Skill, has been looking for a sponsored group to take us in all my members are 1800+ ELO. I am currently the manager and jungler for my team and have lead us to 8th place in the Alienware Arena Winter Season, we are in the running to compete in the tournament in February for $1000.

If you are interested please shoot me a friend invite on LoL or skype (username: lumjunLONNG), or email @ jonathanlim21@gmail.com

-lumjunLONNNG

Cosmic NA

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumjunLONNNG View Post
Hello Remnant,

My team Cant Nerf Skill, has been looking for a sponsored group to take us in all my members are 1800+ ELO. I am currently the manager and jungler for my team and have lead us to 8th place in the Alienware Arena Winter Season, we are in the running to compete in the tournament in February for $1000.

If you are interested please shoot me a friend invite on LoL or skype (username: lumjunLONNG), or email @ jonathanlim21@gmail.com

-lumjunLONNNG
Hello, lumiunLONNNG. You will be contacted very shortly via In-Game and Skype. All we ask is for the list of members and how many are you guys bringing. Our Community holds over 800 players in both Steam Games and a few MMORPG such as GW2. We started out as just entering tournaments since 1997, but then got addicted to GW2. We're going back to our original roots, as this will be the most efficient time to team up with us. If you wish to know more information about us let me know when you contact us.
~Public Relations Officer, Nera

Cosmic NA

01-21-2013

We're still recruiting.