Matchmaking Changes [1-16-2013]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Décéptìøn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakecicle View Post
WHAT THE **** NO

I don't play much games but i am not bad as most of the ****ing players in this game.
I don't want bads in every game Riot. (I have about 300 normal wins, 47 ranked wins and in 1600 Elo.)
For some reason im thinking you havent played as much as some people. Take mne for example. I play every day for over 3 hours daily after work and 8 hours or more if im off. 3 years if been doing this. I rise and fall rise and fall rise and fall and honestly, im tried of seeing the same thing, up down up down. But its good you dont see the point here

AsukaEva02

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

So thats why I went from 1680 - 1530 overnight. Love the new system. Very effective.
edit: Fyi. 277:280 solo ranked. 298:298 total. nice work with the matchmaking.

C9 Meteos

01-18-2013

As someone with 3200 wins, fck

DavasiaN

01-18-2013

How will this change affect the queue times of higher Elo players? Will an overall increased 30 second queue time average translate to an extra 5 minute queue time wait for higher Elo players?

Arckine

Recruiter

01-18-2013

Personally I don't like this change as I was playing at ~1450-1500 Elo in normals and would get really skilled players, since I started playing today in all 5 games I've had ppl who couldn't last hit to save their lives and/or no idea how to team fight etc. I understand how this is nice for some players but for some of us that have high hidden elo's and low wins its hurting our games in normal SR

Décéptìøn

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by meteos View Post
as someone with 3200 wins, fck
lol

xShockerr

01-18-2013

I am level 30 and went into normal blind pick queue with a level 22 friend. We got matched with 2 other level 30's and a level 4... How does that make sense

Décéptìøn

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xShockerr View Post
I am level 30 and went into normal blind pick queue with a level 22 friend. We got matched with 2 other level 30's and a level 4... How does that make sense
Great point Shockerr

PissedoffBuddha

01-18-2013

How is this good for normals?

You just punished people like me with low wins and high win % and you jumped people with high wins but low win %.

I was having fun tough games but now my games have bad teams and its not fun to play anymore.

Please only do this change for ranked. This is ruining normals

robdanram08

01-18-2013

stop letting lvl 30s que with lvl 1 people it facking annoying plz for the love of god stop them