Matchmaking Changes [1-16-2013]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sighs

02-02-2013

whats the point of having this POS system when its basically no different than the crappy elo system before this one?

I still see ******* and low elo newbs 400 points below me in the same game feeding.

Dex7ter

02-03-2013

I have qustion to riot

When im in division 1 and try win best of 5, but i play with players that are in last division platinium 5 and they cant lose and drop in gold tier, they can do whatever they like u can troll try new stuff and this make almost to imposible to drop down and climb in this ladder.

Imperonism

Dex7ter

02-04-2013

best mm ever, i just dont know what to say, from now i will just test new champions on ranked dont see how this gona work when i have to carry new players when they refuse to communicate. At least i will get some fun i dont like this new mm system and this whole ranked system, i cant drop so what the point to try ???

2 times i got 5 people at bot lane and all my team do is farm.........

Dex7ter

02-06-2013

lvl 30 with runes when here people dont have even tier 3 runes fair ???

Dex7ter

02-06-2013

some1 from riot talk about they know if some1 play only with bots this is small example that thi is not true

i dont have babysit on mid i play 2vs1 on mid when xin farm jungle, i dont know how it works when people play with bots and after that they go play normals and fail so much and this was smurf ascount ^^ i realy dont get it.......

Jayhawks

02-09-2013

Wow, I don't know whats going on but my matchmaking for the last 24 hours has been so bad it has affected the way I play to the point where a ban wouldn't be unreasonable. In 7k games I have never felt this way before....

I have intentionally fed after a guy decided to not only double jungle, but follow me around the jungle.

I have left 2 games before the 20 minute mark, something that I've done maybe 15 times in 4 years.

I have been uncooperative with my teammates.

I am a very nice and positive person which is why I'm writing this. I feel like my teammates are driving me to bad behavior. I get paired with players of all skills levels. One minute I'm playing with some of the top players in the game, people that play in tourneys and stream, and the next I'm playing with someone that has less than 200 wins.

How is there such a large discrepancy between the skill levels of the players I play with/against? I play normal blind pick, and a lot of it, so my skill level should be pretty well known by the system by now...

Creator Life

02-09-2013

loss forgiven pl0x

catalyst1c

02-09-2013

Just wondering if Riot has thought of doing the WOW que set up of choosing your role when u Que to make teams in solo or duo que better. so if I main adc or what ever i dont have to race 3 ppl to call it or have some one auto lock it? just wondering if anyone else thinks this a good idea?

Lewcy Goosey

02-15-2013

There's too many trolls in matchmaking, I refuse to believe we're getting paired with people of the same "skill" level