Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Matchmaking Changes [1-16-2013]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prinz

02-01-2013

This is ****ing stupid as hell, just played with a team of level 20s where as we were against 3 20s AND ****ING 2 SILVER ELO PLAYERS. I'm not even ****ing rated, this is ridiculous. Silver ELO is nothing big but ****ing against level 20s with ZERO ****ING RUNES?

ROIT PLS ABOLISH THIS ****ING RETARDEDNESS

ChaPizwOw

02-01-2013

basically the new matchmaking system sucks....u get matched either with *******, wich do not have the same skill lvl than you, and are not even close, or with afk people...so basically, riot ****ed up the rankeds more... nice job riot -.-

beakians

02-01-2013

never seise to surprise me riot, always failing with everything you do
never done one thing right you worthless bunch

Misterpigs

02-01-2013

This system does not work in League like it did in World of Warcraft Arenas. Theres just too many people who have no idea what they're doing.

Subpotent

02-01-2013

Fix it please

Asnyx

02-01-2013

Oh hey. I'm on a losing streak again.

Trolls literally EVERYWHERE.

Der Meister

02-01-2013

This matchmaking system sucks so ****ing bad seriously.

Xoj 21

02-01-2013

too many trolls riot, i am so far not buying RP until this is fixed.

put the trolls into a different queue

ShurykaN

02-01-2013

I don't see why you want to punish people who have fewer wins. If I only have 19 games and am at 2k elo I would rather face people at my skill level than 1600s or 2200s with the same number of games. Skill/Rating/Matchmaking shouldn't be based upon how many games people play.

Odysseuz

02-02-2013

This is absolutely horrible. I went 3-0 to start season off, then I get a 2 trolls and have to dodge. LP goes down, get into another match with almost ALL trolls so I have to dodge again, then I get into another game and have a troll team but couldn't dodge because it would be worse penalties. TROLLS EVERYWHERE! This system is horrible.