Matchmaking Changes [1-16-2013]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dex7ter

02-01-2013

i realy enjoy this new ranked system 1vs5 op

i dont care what team says i will feed even more, why we are preamde bot !!!

i cant get points when rest of my team is afk or feed like boss not fair this system when 1 person who troll decide if u go higher or lower .......

if desinger will be going in this direction and dont fix the core of the problem this will be the end of lol..., we dont need new ranked system we need a new stuff that can fix core problem. I think some1 from riot should just leave this job, maybe new fresh team will do it something that realy can help resolve some problems.

Dex7ter

02-01-2013

if u think it was bad game next even better

Budvarus EX

02-01-2013

Dex7ter YES!!

exactly!!! man.. im in que with ppl with 0 ranked wins.. or 1 .. or 2 ... have played 3 games on new patch.. all the same 1 or 2 vs 5 .... same experience with bottom duo... why i am matchmaked with people who are new? i dont agree with this.

Imperonism

02-01-2013

I think matchmaking is TOTALLY unbalanced :| I check everytime other players and sometimes I got people like at level 10 or 20 with 200 victories at least, same in dominion!!! We can't play like that!!!!

ExaltedVanguard

02-01-2013

I haven't played an "even" game in 2 weeks. Blowouts all day every day. Is this why?

Mestalidd

02-01-2013

Why was the old penalty reinstated for dodging?

I liked having the secure feeling of knowing that when someone delcared in champ select they are going to feed and then pick someone with revive/tp and say again they are feeding, that I can go do something else for an hour and come back. Now I lose elo no matter what because they want to troll.

Thanks for the changes, ranked is really fun when its all based around if you got the intentional feeder smurf account or they did.

Skadóósh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

After I had updated my LoL to the latest patch I joined a ranked game, I was then kicked off of LoL and my league started updating again, any help on what happens to my account. Considering i was in a ranked when I was kicked

Skadóósh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

And now my LoL just won't come up. What's happening??????

BloodWiz

02-01-2013

Umm according to number of wins, your system sucks... badly. The game I jut played I only have around 450 wins, 350 losses because I don't much spare time. The game I just played, friendly team had 500, 600 , 650, 800, and the 800 and 650 were trolling and feeding. The enemy team had 1.2K+ wins besides 1 person with 800. Seems like its working.

Gunaar

Recruiter

02-01-2013

this should be a joke, is it an equal match?
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater
this happens often >:C