Matchmaking Changes [1-16-2013]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Makair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
This is not the case. The feature will turn it self off after searching for 90 seconds without finding enough players within the given range.

However, in the next version of MM change, we will make additional adjustment to make matchmaking speed a little faster.

GRAMMAR NAZI ALERT!

itself*

thegoat21

01-31-2013

thank you this almost made me cry

RadicalEquinox

01-31-2013

Dang. Right now, Im level 27, but I only have 55 wins. This should be fun D: its like elo hell lol

Volibears puppys

Recruiter

01-31-2013

It looks like it would be worth it thank you very much.

OzAvatar

01-31-2013

Level to 30 from vs AI then have some fun.

SquirtlexD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Thanks

Daemiun

01-31-2013

Yeah I just played a game, where all of my teamates had 500 - 600 wins and I am at 980+ and all the enemy team had over 1000 wins. So I am curious as to how this is supposed to work? Cause I am confused.

SheitzzGobbler

01-31-2013

nice

Raptor J3sus

01-31-2013

"Matchmaking
The matchmaking system will now take into account matchmaking rating AND number of wins in the player's current queue when creating matches"

you us an apology for lying to us about the problem, when you literally replaced rating with number of wins.

Lyte

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

01-31-2013
46 of 46 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3mon Guillot1ne View Post
"Matchmaking
The matchmaking system will now take into account matchmaking rating AND number of wins in the player's current queue when creating matches"

you us an apology for lying to us about the problem, when you literally replaced rating with number of wins.
Actually, the change was always taking into account matchmaking and number of wins. We turned the feature on after the last patch, so the patch notes were pushed to this patch.