Matchmaking Changes [1-16-2013]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hybrid720

01-28-2013

I stopped doing normal ques and went for ranked, So far im on my 9th placement match but im getting trolled all day today. So I was forced to dodge now im stuck waiting 30 minutes GG trollin.

MURDERUS1

01-28-2013

Feels like Riot is allowing this game to self destruct. Really getting tired of losing elo for no fault of my own. Lost another 100 elo in the past 3 days. Doesn't seem like Riot gives a **** right about now. A quarter million people reading this thread and still nothing being done about it? Riotkiddington claims they see net gains in ELO? Must be Kidding-ton himself. They better get proactive or go the way of Diablo 3. Even loyal fans wont stay loyal forever.

Luket1

01-28-2013

why people with 1400 elo, is playing with people 1700? u need to fix your matchmaking

RighteousFreed

01-28-2013

getting harassed every game now cause people blame me for eveyrthing cause matchmaking is op pls do something riot im tired of losing cause my teammates expect me to 1v5 and give them freelo

Rastilan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Opposite effect here, gaining elo like a madman, up from 1360ish to 1500 in 1 day

ImpTaimer

01-28-2013

Just had a fail matchmaking myself.

My team consisted of fours 30s and one 28, noone over 700, lowest <200 wins.

Other team consists of five 30s, with two silvers and one gold, one with over 200 wins, rest being over 500 and highest was over 1k.

I can't even fathom if they were trolling us or not, but regardless we couldn't win in the end due to only a couple having complete builds while the other team is sitting on full builds and swapping for GAs.

CrayonPop ChoA

01-28-2013

Im not sure if this matchmaking is working for me.
I keep getting team up with people with 200 wins while I already have 1800+ wins normal solo resulting in many lose streaks coz people are not up to par with my skill level.
In Rank solo it seems a bit ok so far...

I just cant win Normal games now due to this weird changes to the matchmaking.

Hellkus

01-28-2013

i hope they rollback this changes. and stop nerf champs who dont need to.

Fps Rome

01-28-2013

This change has caused me to be only matched with people who throw games or just feed from the start. making it almost impossible to win. please rollback the changes

Proced

01-28-2013

I apologize if someone has already suggested this idea, but I was wondering if the idea of a role call pre-queue would be beneficial to role picking issues during queues? Like having the option of pre-picking Top/Mid/Jungle/ADC/Support. Understandably people can't be limited to JUST picking those lane champs, but I just feel like it'd help out with the role picking issues I see happening a lot during queues. Just a thought.