Matchmaking Changes [1-16-2013]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryios

01-27-2013

But the change did happen. The que times are without a doubt longer. The matchups are without a doubt way different.

SargeantAnonymos

01-27-2013

Last ranked game by wins:

Me: Wins 35 KDA 2-2-1
Teamate1: Wins 147 KDA 3-7-3
Teamate2: Wins 13 KDA 1-7-2
Teamate3: Wins 6 KDA 1-7-0
Teamate4: Wins 76 KDA 1-6-5

Enemy1: Wins 158 KDA 5-1-3
Enemy2: Wins 142 KDA 2-1-9
Enemy3: Wins 32 KDA 2-3-7
Enemy4: Wins 191 KDA 10-2-2
Enemy5: Wins 182 KDA 10-1-1

Worst game I have had in a long time. Please analyze this and get back to me. This was beyond frustrating.

Edit: Also to get into this game there were 3 dodges. One of the comps I ad we communicated great and had a great chance. Instead the enemy dodges and I get 4 new people and get stuck with this joke.

Great Sephiroth

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryios View Post
But the change did happen. The que times are without a doubt longer. The matchups are without a doubt way different.
yeah its different andi often get people who not yet lvl 30 in my team

G0atsebusters

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryios View Post
i mean, i do feel this way as well, but floods of bads and long queue times happen in league occasionally anyways

Hybrid720

01-27-2013

Please fix this, the trolling is too much, even duo queing as we speak.. Jungle annie trollin us,

Dex7ter

01-27-2013

i got duo in this game taric and yi some1 take mid so taric said he will troll...
duo troll are op cant do much when u have 2 trolls in team, i realy have hope that they remove duo and i dont see prety unskiled people, who decide to jump and give double, even if all team members try it sometimes its to hard to carry troll duo

before this game i have bot lane with 18 death in 20 min

duo snowball game prety hard in both ways they can be good or they can be bad, im unlunky to have only bad duo...

i have 2 trolls and im force to play with them or w8 30 min when trolls dont get any punish by system, its realy unfair and the most said part is riot know about that and they dont do anything

Sir Lokar

01-27-2013

My friends and I just got a match where we went 0/26. We're not great players, in fact we're actually pretty bad. We play for fun, we don't mind losing, but an ass kicking that bad.... We're all level 30, with wins varying between 200 and 900. Our opponents were in the same range. But are you taking losses into consideration? Our win ratio might be way lower than theirs. And we're getting ass beating after ass beating. I feel like we're getting matched up with people that either pick the most op champions, or at least have a million times better skill than us.

I know you guys pay attention to all the professional players, but show some support for us baddies, thanks.

Fatal Exception

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Lost 100 elo in 1 day, obviously riot messed something up. Last week was way better...

Fluffy Ahri

01-27-2013

I'm getting used to this, because sometimes I feel normal queue is harder than ranked, a lot harder

Pros: I'm getting better every match, because it's a challenge

Cons: Now, 7/10 games I have to tryhard, before was 1/10

Anatasyan

01-27-2013

I'm seeing an overall more balanced play in ranked, and I'm also seeing more balanced play in norms. Good on you riot, this is exactly what I've been waiting for.