Matchmaking Changes [1-16-2013]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

felipe781

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

this isnt working. Since it was implemented, i got teams who didnt really know what they were doing, on both sides, the games ive played lately have been totally one sided.

DCode

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Hi
@Lyte
@RiotKiddington

I can't help it but keep posting examples of just how much your new matchmaking does not work, I decided to make a tangible effort at winning, despite knowing how frustrating of an endeavor that was going to be with the current teammates matchmaking pairs me with.
I tried really hard to win a normal blind pick.

Result im 19/6, my team is all behaving like.. I dont know, headless chickens? I've lost so many games the players I'm paired with right now make me question to what end am I still playing this game.

I'll attach a screenshot, I dont mean to ridicule the hard work you and RiotKiddington have profused into this new matchmaking system nor am I suggesting ineptitude on your end.

I spent money on this game, I dont mean to say I demand special treatment, I mean to say I'd like to be paired back with same players I was before, so I feel like its worth spending money again.

Hybrid720

01-27-2013

Prior to the changes i was hovering around 50/50... Its been a week or so? Im now 27 games behind because im trolled 70% of my games now.

HauntedTinMan

01-27-2013

Wait... Does this mean there's more of a chance to play with people who don't know what they're doing and just click randomly like I do? Really?! I CAN PLAY AGAIN!!!

Ryios

01-27-2013

Omg, I won one finally, and every time I do I'm either playing kennen or riven.... Before this change I could actually play champions I'm not good at.

Virús07

01-27-2013

Sounds awesome, hope it goes well

hai im scott

01-27-2013

good idea but i have only 200-300 wins in normal because i only play ranked i have like 1200 ranked games i hit gold and if i play normal im vsing ppl wth 200 win and they expect me not to be angry when someone make a stuid mistake that get me killed

hai im scott

01-27-2013

and dcode ur tf was dced

DCode

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by abortedwangccake View Post
and dcode ur tf was dced
Really? Ingame he just said he was trolling, then left.

G0atsebusters

01-27-2013

inb4 this change never actually happened and was just used to demonstrate the placebo effect