Would you like the ability to pick your login screen and music?

Yes. 34 100.00%
No. 0 0%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Pick your login splash.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prkl8r

12-27-2012

I think with all the really quality login screen animations and music, it seems like a wast to have it there for a couple weeks and never see it again. I would love the ability for us to choose what splash screen we want to use, and the music that will accompany it.

Altruisa

12-28-2012

You can, actually.

You just need the SWF file of the login screen and replace the Lolclient .SWF in
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.229\deploy

I don't think this is classified as 'modding' since the files you're using are Riot's to begin with. You may have to hunt down the old .SWF's though.

But yeah, having a way to choose them would be nice. It seems a shame for the Riot Artist's work to vanish so quickly.

bluelavaba

12-29-2012

That would be pretty bawse if you ask me

Prkl8r

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altruisa View Post
You can, actually.

You just need the SWF file of the login screen and replace the Lolclient .SWF in
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.229\deploy

I don't think this is classified as 'modding' since the files you're using are Riot's to begin with. You may have to hunt down the old .SWF's though.

But yeah, having a way to choose them would be nice. It seems a shame for the Riot Artist's work to vanish so quickly.
Sounds like a pain.

Star of Insomnia

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prkl8r View Post
Sounds like a pain.
If changing 2-3 files looks like a pain, then how much hard was it to code the game?

It took me 5 mins (actual time to download files) to set up my epic sax teemo login.

Prkl8r

01-14-2013

More of a pain than just having an option I mean. Seems like it would be a pretty simple thing to code.

Phoe Dragon

01-14-2013

I think this would be a great option to be able to pick from a list of titles to choose from: Anything from the basic log in to legendaries and their songs to big songs like Here Comes Vi. that would be pretty great in my opinion. Bump.

Prkl8r

01-18-2013

poke.