I hovered at 920-1020 ELO playing Support Trist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ðeceiver

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatcat09 View Post
For 43 games straight.

And you think you're in ELO Hell because of Trolls/Leavers/Bad Players?

If I can stay between a range of 100 with 1 character played in a position she's not normally played in, and not leave this particular bracket.

How can you think your ELO is unfair when you're playing characters designed to specific locations and task?

I know my ELO isn't the ELO I could be in because I intentionally handicap myself playing non-optimal builds.

What's your excuse?
I think my excuse would be having a support Trist on my team.

NineSixx

01-18-2013

So what you are saying is you are good enough to play a champ in a way they aren't supposed to be played and stay in a bad elo with it?

I don't understand, are you trying to prove something with this useless thread and the 43 games you've trolled your team?

And then you go on to say you've played with people who agree the build works. Who cares what 900 elo players think works, anything works in that range as long as you play well.

GFi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by eceiver View Post
I think my excuse would be having a support Trist on my team.
^^^ This made me Lmao :P

phatcat09

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineSixx View Post
So what you are saying is you are good enough to play a champ in a way they aren't supposed to be played and stay in a bad elo with it?

I don't understand, are you trying to prove something with this useless thread and the 43 games you've trolled your team?

And then you go on to say you've played with people who agree the build works. Who cares what 900 elo players think works, anything works in that range as long as you play well.
I could get to gold I just haven't yet.

The point of the post was to explain that it's not other people who make the game worse if I can operate just as well as others, but that point still seems lost by people who still want to blame others as evident by the responses in this thread.

GFi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Guys, NVM the Support Trist. Clearly not worth our time She just plays AD/AP Trist botlane (As support). Cya guys! Forever ELO hell

phatcat09

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFi View Post
Guys, NVM the Support Trist. Clearly not worth our time She just plays AD/AP Trist botlane (As support). Cya guys! Forever ELO hell
Not True ^-^

If you're looking at Lolking you're not seeing games I played Support trist in

Shiranui

Recruiter

01-18-2013

your team just lost a lot of utility gg

GFi

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatcat09 View Post
Not True ^-^

If you're looking at Lolking you're not seeing games I played Support trist in
Then show some support trist games huh? go play them? show us this so called build works