Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I hovered at 920-1020 ELO playing Support Trist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ravenous Geese

01-18-2013

Just lolkingd you. How exactly do you classify that build as 'support'?

Bear in mind support =/= poop.

phatcat09

01-18-2013

Quote:
Ravenous Geese:
Just lolkingd you. How exactly do you classify that build as 'support'?

Bear in mind support =/= ****.

I could show you.

Everyone I play with agrees the build works.

The only people who disagree are people who haven't.

Bear in mind Lolking has stats when I haven't played consistently in a week.

so they're incredibly skewed at the moment.

iainB85

01-18-2013

Quote:
phatcat09:
My win rate is the same as everyone else's average.

Your argument is invalid.

sub-Optimal doesn't mean unsuccessful.

Actually my argument is 100% valid.

Your win rate has nothing to do with my argument.

My argument is that if you play well enough to "support" with a champion that has absolutely no supporting abilities, then you understand the game well enough that if you played an actual character designed for support you'd be helping your team tenfold.

You even admit what you are doing is sub-optimal right in your original post. You are strait out screwing over the other four players you play with each game to try to prove some kind of bogus point. You are a scumbag.

SlayerZ

Recruiter

01-18-2013

Quote:
phatcat09:
She stacks aura items

i looked at your last 3 ranked trist games

not one aura item on there.

phatcat09

01-18-2013

Quote:
iainB85:
Actually my argument is 100% valid.

Your win rate has nothing to do with my argument.

My argument is that if you play well enough to "support" with a champion that has absolutely no supporting abilities, then you understand the game well enough that if you played an actual character designed for support you'd be helping your team tenfold.

You even admit what you are doing is sub-optimal right in your original post. You are strait out screwing over the other four players you play with each game to try to prove some kind of bogus point. You are a scumbag.

You're assuming the build doesn't work.

I could pick another support character and do better simply because people would show more effort, but that doesn't mean I could help (x10 fold).

Most of the games I lose are because people throw matches when I'm supporting or because they pick a support even when I explain I'm support simply because they think the games lost.

It's not my fault people refuse to accept the build sometimes.

I'll get to gold with support Trist soon enough.

I could get there faster if I played a more common support that's the only difference.

Medïcus

01-18-2013

Quote:
phatcat09:
I could show you.

Everyone I play with agrees the build works.

The only people who disagree are people who haven't.

Bear in mind Lolking has stats when I haven't played consistently in a week.

so they're incredibly skewed at the moment.

aww shet we got sub-1200s telling us support trist is the greatest thing since sliced bread

GFi

01-18-2013

ur trying to find an excuse for being in this so called elo hell... show us you can get out of this so called elo hell then?? then we will believe you handicap urself. otherwise get off the forums and go play league!

EDIT - is this ur first season playing ranked. cuz all i see is you getting carried as this so called AP or AD trist...

phatcat09

01-18-2013

Quote:
Medïcus:
aww shet we got sub-1200s telling us support trist is the greatest thing since sliced bread

Your words cut me like a glass kinfe through sheet rock.

phatcat09

01-18-2013

Quote:
GFi:
ur trying to find an excuse for being in this so called elo hell... show us you can get out of this so called elo hell then?? then we will believe you handicap urself. otherwise get off the forums and go play league!

I never said I was in ELO hell I said I was in the ELO I am capable of being in with the hero I'm playing.

Your prejudices cloud your reading comprehension.

Micalas

01-18-2013

Quote:
Drukyul:
"I play support Trist and stay in Elo Hell range, why you complain about Elo Hell?"

trollface.jpg

Problem, officer?