I hovered at 920-1020 ELO playing Support Trist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

phatcat09

01-18-2013

For 43 games straight.

And you think you're in ELO Hell because of Trolls/Leavers/Bad Players?

If I can stay between a range of 100 with 1 character played in a position she's not normally played in, and not leave this particular bracket.

How can you think your ELO is unfair when you're playing characters designed to specific locations and task?

I know my ELO isn't the ELO I could be in because I intentionally handicap myself playing non-optimal builds.

What's your excuse?

iainB85

01-18-2013

Down voted because you are exactly what's wrong with solo Q. People don't want to play with your sub-optimal off build, and you are crippling your team because of it despite how well you play. If you played the same amount of good on an optimal support you'd be helping your team so much more. Instead, how many people have you dragged down into pointless games because you were trying to prove some kind of point? How much of people's time have you wasted?

phatcat09

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainB85 View Post
Down voted because you are exactly what's wrong with solo Q. People don't want to play with your sub-optimal off build, and you are crippling your team because of it despite how well you play. If you played the same amount of good on an optimal support you'd be helping your team so much more. Instead, how many people have you dragged down into pointless games because you were trying to prove some kind of point? How much of people's time have you wasted?
My win rate is the same as everyone else's average.

Your argument is invalid.

sub-Optimal doesn't mean unsuccessful.

OBITWIZZLE

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatcat09 View Post
For 43 games straight.

And you think you're in ELO Hell because of Trolls/Leavers/Bad Players?

If I can stay between a range of 100 with 1 character played in a position she's not normally played in, and not leave this particular bracket.

How can you think your ELO is unfair when you're playing characters designed to specific locations and task?

I know my ELO isn't the ELO I could be in because I intentionally handicap myself playing non-optimal builds.

What's your excuse?

I'm bad, who cares?

Dante Brimscone

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainB85 View Post

iknorite?!?! Meta or die!!!!!!!!!!!!

SlayerZ

01-18-2013

i dont think you know what support means if your "support trist" ends up with dps items and no auras

phatcat09

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtwizted View Post
i dont think you know what support means if your "support trist" ends up with dps items and no auras
She stacks aura items

GFi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Thats why ur Bronze and im platinum

phatcat09

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFi View Post
Thats why ur Bronze and im platinum
i kinda already acknowledged that.

Drukyul

01-18-2013

"I play support Trist and stay in Elo Hell range, why you complain about Elo Hell?"

trollface.jpg