Delete darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GalactusMultiV

01-18-2013

Leave darius alone!!!! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

t_t

daemonchorro

01-18-2013

Why is it hard for people to understand Teemo, Jayce, Jax, Riven and a few others are extremely good fighters against Darius. Darius can't even carry games as well as Jayce, Jax, Riven because once hes caught, you either kill or be killed while they can just derp away. Learn to play against Darius and stop QQing.

shadowx271

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Whining people omg.
Adapt! Someone will ALWAYS be OP bc once the OP champ is nerfed the next one steps right up. Jeez.
Learn how to play instead of complain. I play against OP champs all the time! So does everyone else.
Istead of posting on GD whining, search GD on how to counter him and practice!

SpiffmeisterZ

01-18-2013

I don't think Riven so much anymore after her regen took a huge hit, but any champs with any kind of poke/ability to kite destroy him in lane forever.

The only problem is, shut him down in lane, he can go into a team fight and you have 4 other people ready and willing to get up in his grill and feed his ulti and get him right back into the game.

The big issue with fixing him is it's hard to fix this without a huge change of his identity and what he's supposed to do.

Qualthwar

01-18-2013

i'm going to guess blind pick.

Noric

01-18-2013

I think you might have misspelled teemo.

drzombieface

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-18-2013

Darius is the master of pubstomping baddies/newbies. Hence only baddies/newbies complain about him.

He punishes you for making mistakes, and bad/new players make a ton of mistakes.

Anyone with half a brain and playing one of many top champions that counter Darius can easily power- roll his face. And I'm being dead serious about that. Bring someone like Nidalee or Jayce to the table against a Darius, and just laugh while that Darius cries for the entire laning phase.