How much HP can you stack!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Mog

01-18-2013

Hmm Sion we must go test this!

Fate000

01-18-2013

Forgetting Sion, you could stack 14652 HP on Cho'gath. Look here for the calculation: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Hp

(Slightly outdated, but I don't know what the number changed to).

mwarme

01-18-2013

There IS a hardcap on sion. I believe I was told it was like 2^16 or something silly like that. There's a variable max size limit that comes into play. Some rioter challenged on the SR forums a few days ago that nobody can force a tie in SR because the game "hardcap" for length is 3000 hours. There's already a facebook group i saw somewhere getting signups from people to try it in a custom.

Fubby3

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup Miner View Post
(6138 + champ's health) * 1.13

You can get up to 13% bonus health from runes and masteries.
6000 from Warmogs's.
138 from veteran's scars and durability masteries.
This on Cho with full stacks at lvl 18 with lulu ult.

Zardoc

01-18-2013

The highest possible amount of health (not counting Sion) a champion can have on their own (no Lulu ult ect) is 10722.5248 HP on Nunu.

6xWarmog's
All HP masteries
All HP and HP% runes
Red Pot
Revive Mastery

SheffiTB

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

If I did the math right, the highest possible hp other than sion is 12766.74, which is a cho'gath with full ult stacks, pure AP lulu ult on him, an aegis on his team, with the revive mastery, elixir of fortitude, 6 warmog's, and pure HP runes/masteries.

Zardoc

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheffiTB View Post
If I did the math right, the highest possible hp other than sion is 12766.74, which is a cho'gath with full ult stacks, pure AP lulu ult on him, an aegis on his team, with the revive mastery, elixir of fortitude, 6 warmog's, and pure HP runes/masteries.

A Cho'Gath with Revive Mastery can only get up to 3 stacks of his ult before the buff Revive gives him runs out.