Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Swain S3... Rush Liandry's or RoA?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qeuscis

01-18-2013

RoA much better. The stats and sustain simply outclass Liandry's and its small DoT, early game. He should only get HG if he's snowballing. Even then, I wouldn't upgrade it until late late game, because getting that Zhonyas, Deathcap, and void staff is much more important.

Dyr0nejk2

01-18-2013

I use two builds on swain, with some situational items.

1. Catalyst/tear (if you need tankiness go catalyst first, if not get tear first), merc treads/tabi/sorcs, Roa, Abyssal, Zhonyas, Spirit Visage (this is better than a Wota because wota gives you 20% on your q/e and 6.7% on ur w and 6.7% on your ult, SV gives 0% on qwe, but 15% on you r and it gives CDR MR and Health).

2. H guise, boots, Rylais, liandrys, zhonyas/abyssal/sv

Diss

01-18-2013

Roa first so it stacks and you can get moar stats plus swain needs mana.

Naga

01-18-2013

I just tried RoA first and you're just ****ing untouchable, it was beautiful. thanks guys!