I miss you...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M4nTiCoR3

01-18-2013

Dear good LoL teamates,

I miss you. You guys helped me pull my ranked score up 200 points with 10 straight wins a week ago. With your positive attitudes, good communication, and great teamwork, we were able to overcome even bad starts by some of our teammates. Its always a pleasure playing with a group that is wise enough to realize they and can come back from a seemingly crushing defeat by simply working together, playing smart, and staying positive.

Since you seemingly left me for another summoner, I have gotten on repeatedly with the "cool" kids. I am now at 10 straight losses, and not a single loss came from a player leaving or getting disconnected. Instead it has come at the hands of players who feel it is better to rage and repeat mistakes rather than work together and adapt to whats happening in game. Players that like to blame everyone but themselves and take no responsibility for a loss, show no willingness to adapt or work together, and worst of all...are the most negative bunch I have seen in awhile.

I have had my fair share of bad games and getting outplayed by others in that stretch, but i am growing weary. I want you back good LoL player. I know things havn't always worked out perfectly between us, but we were able to accomplish so much when we were together, and even when it did end in defeat, it was always fun. Please come back. I cant do this on my own, and certainly not with the crowd i am stuck with now.

I miss you...
-gap81

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PracticalPotato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

sniff..
Hold on, I have something in my eye.

On a more serious note, I'm not sure this belongs in Guides