Punished by "Strong Majority"?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SergeantGrumbles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-18-2013

Here is my case: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6135208/#nogo

Game 1:
I noticed in champion selection that both of my teammates were Spanish speaking players. So I Google translated "Lets kill these noobs" and said it to my team which was "Permite poseer estos noobs"
Then I joked with the other team by calling them noobs in spanish, which I said "Just kidding"
At about 7 minutes into the game I said "/all Lol they are Noob Mexicans too", only because at 7 minutes Nunu already accumulated 10 deaths.

The Nunu on my team gave the other team 5 kills before he even reached level 2, and ended with a final score of 1-13. He literally would spawn and run to their base and feed them free kills. At the end of the match the other team's Darius called me a "****er".
Sure I complained about having Mexicans on my team, but I cannot communicate with them, and they were both intentionally feeding. What am I supposed to do when they waste 20 minutes of my game time?

Game 2:

Reported by the enemy team, because they were talking trash the entire game, so I said "All reported for talking **** other team. Tired of playing against scumbags"

Even at the end of the game they were saying "TROLOLOLOL ENJOY THE LOSSSSSSSSSSS, TROLOLOL"

I was angry with my teammate Lux, until she said she was a new player. Then I started helping her. The enemy team did not see anything I said to her, because I did not type it in /all. She did not report me, the enemy team did.

Game 3:

Lee Sin on the other team said "Sorry you just got pwned" to which I replied "You're getting reported"
That was the only thing I said besides asking Jax how he ran so fast.

Game 4, This I don't understand at all
Reported by: Ally

"Sat there putting me down, when I got countered at top and then mid and jungle fed my lane and blamed me, called me a troll, and said I was a ****** because of my name, and asked for my green card".
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^
What?

He was complaining about Teemo shrooms, and bought green wards. I said "Lee Sin you got the wrong wards". He replied "Lol, I'm out, **** you guys, I'm Trolling"
Yes, I called him a ******, it was retaliation to him saying "**** you" and "I'm trolling"
He went 0-4 after giving up all 3 top towers and we surrendered at 20.

Never once did I call him a ******, never once did I ask for his green card. Did anyone in the tribunal even read my case?

Game 5:

Again, I don't know how that warrants a report. He ran from team fights, I never said anything bad TO him. I just complained that he ran away, and stole red and blue buffs from our Jungler, after feeding.

Jesus the Friend

01-18-2013

It took me all of two seconds, if that, to decide you deserved a punish

Tryndamere [All] [00:00:40] estos noobs
Tryndamere [All] [00:00:48] Just kidding I'm not mexican
Tryndamere [All] [00:01:07] I like koreans
Tryndamere [All] [00:01:10] Not mexicans
Tryndamere [All] [00:07:40] they are noob mexicans too
Tryndamere [All] [00:15:13] for some reason I ALWAYS have 2 mexicans on my team

Corki [00:16:34] F*ggot

I'm surprised it wasn't "Overwhelming majority"

SergeantGrumbles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post

Tryndamere [All] [00:00:40] estos noobs
Tryndamere [All] [00:00:48] Just kidding I'm not mexican
ryndamere [All] [00:01:07] I like koreans
Tryndamere [All] [00:01:10] Not mexicans
Tryndamere [All] [00:07:40] they are noob mexicans too
Tryndamere [All] [00:15:13] for some reason I ALWAYS have 2 mexicans on my team

I'm surprised it wasn't "Overwhelming majority"
Maybe if you could see champ select, when I asked "Do you guys speak English?" And they responded "Fk u noob"

Leo2k5

01-18-2013

Eh, personally I think I would have pardoned, but for future reference don't call people "noob Mexicans" or "f****t" as it looks really bad to someone skimming the chat log.

Jesus the Friend

01-18-2013

Quote:
Maybe if you could see champ select, when I asked "Do you guys speak English?" And they responded "Fk u noob"
That's no excuse for your behavior.

You seem to think that the rules are contingent upon circumstance, they are not.

League of Legends has a draconian ruleset and you are violating that ruleset left and right.
Don't make it so easy for them, learn from your error.

SergeantGrumbles

Recruiter

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post

Did you read what lee sin said? He admitted he was trolling, and told us "**** you, I'm trolling" then afk'd.

I retaliated with "******" yes. I thought retaliation was allowed when someone crosses a line like that.

Exploding Barrel

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SergeantGrumbles View Post
Did you read what lee sin said? He admitted he was trolling, and told us "**** you, I'm trolling" then afk'd.

I retaliated with "******" yes. I thought retaliation was allowed when someone crosses a line like that.
No. Retaliation or not, use of racial, gender, or orientation-based slurs are nearly always punished by the community. Lyte's even pointed out that is the most consistently-punished offense.

SergeantGrumbles

Recruiter

01-18-2013

I wouldn't have even made it to the tribunal if not for the games I was reported falsely. And I wouldn't have to worry about appealing it.

SergeantGrumbles

Recruiter

01-18-2013

****** has nothing to do with orientation, gender, or race. ****** means Bundle of Sticks, which also means "Dick head" "*******" "Jerk"

You can blatantly see I did not mean it as "gay"

Jesus the Friend

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SergeantGrumbles View Post
I wouldn't have even made it to the tribunal if not for the games I was reported falsely. And I wouldn't have to worry about appealing it.
I was suspended for WAYYYY less than you and I would never appeal.
That's childish. Just learn from your experience and move on.
Understand that the tribunal is flawed to the core / on a fundamental level and modify your behavior accordingly.