Why are they mad?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smitty Something

01-18-2013

Seriously why do people get mad when I say I'm not going to jungle Rammus? First of all I don't know how to jungle him, secondly I like to build him as a tank but they don't seem to accept that.

AllenEX

01-18-2013

Because the lane is literally the worst place to put him. If you play rammus, learn to jungle. If you don't know how to jungle, don't play rammus.

IS118da62a7bb137aeb0685

01-18-2013

because ppl dont like when you pick something that reduces their chance to win

Urzidor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Because deviation from the current meta is a blasphemous act worthy of death.

As long as you're not single-handedly ruining your team, play what you enjoy and ignore the haters.

Smitty Something

01-18-2013

I can destroy when i play him in a lane. Why does every champ need to be jungled?

Duke Br0heimer

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzidor View Post
Because deviation from the current meta is a blasphemous act worthy of death.
There is deviating from the meta and there's just a ****ty pick. Lane Rammus is a ****ty pick.

Shaco ftwin

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Br0heimer View Post
There is deviating from the meta and there's just a ****ty pick. Lane Rammus is a ****ty pick.
Spoken like a true sheep.

Rammus is not optimal, but he is far from ****ty. If you play him as support, he can be fairly decent. Knock back, taunt, and huge armor buff. Similar-ish to Leona (not as good as Leona, I admit) but far from complete ****.

AllenEX

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetnanas View Post
Spoken like a true sheep.

Rammus is not optimal, but he is far from ****ty. If you play him as support, he can be fairly decent. Knock back, taunt, and huge armor buff. Similar-ish to Leona (not as good as Leona, I admit) but far from complete ****.
Except no. No gap closer or ranged CC, which means he can be harassed to death as support. He's a TERRIBLE top laner for various reasons. He's not even a very good jungle pick. Rammus is in a really bad spot right now, and unless you're absolutely pro with him, I'd suggest a different champ. This isn't being "a sheep." This is picking intelligently. There are several champs that do rammus' job way better than he does.

Urzidor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Br0heimer View Post
Says who? If he/she plays him well what difference does it make?

AlphariusRising

01-18-2013

Solo Top Rammus is actually not that bad, and a good pick against a lot of top champions.