Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for ranked team! -- Perth Australia +8GMT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RoadkiLLz

01-18-2013

Previous to my rage about queing solo ranked with ****tards every game.

I'm looking to join a decent ranked team that goes HARD at ranked games every night and isn't a bunch of boneless apes.

I'm from Perth Australia, so around 7-12pm I smash out LoL for a sexual thrill. I play pretty much every position well (Middle/Top/ADC preffered). If theres any decent teams out there looking for an extra member to get some kick ass rating for this season I'm keen to join. I got skype/vents etc whatevers needed, been playing LoL for a good 3/4 years now so I have a good idea on what I'm doing, just fed up of trying to que solo and having the POPULAR ****tard noob feeders to screw my ranked rating up.

Please dont hesitate to add me Roadkillz

PEACE AND LOVE LOL-TARDS

Femox

01-18-2013

I would love to join an Australian team also. Have skype and TS3. Lack Jungle and Tank skills, but am willing to improve, best as support or ADC <3

Mynx

03-04-2013

Im from Sydney
Role main:Adc
IGN: Von Minx

Fresh oo

03-04-2013

Im from WA (Mandurah)
Main role: support or mid
Rank Silver Division
IGN: Daneee

I have access to skype and mumble if needed.