Wow Renekton sure is popular nowadys...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inkilo

01-18-2013

To my knowledge as i played rene about every 2/3 games during season 2 he fell off late very hard does he have a late game now?(other then him getting kills early then getting focused because of it while he has 4500 hp and 200 of each resist)

RazyUltim8

01-18-2013

yeah

Twistana

01-18-2013

Renek is like the god of top lane...

Dont believe me? Only teemo beats renek....and thats not a garuntee.

Edit@ Downvoted by renek main baddies who think he takes skill to play.... nope... just snowball.

Beas7ie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazyUltim8 View Post
sorry but early game hes op but then he has his own self stun, lack of an actual passive, and then late game he falls off hard .

I fixed that for you

Gullitomb

01-18-2013

Being a Renekton player since his release, I personally find his passive to be extremely eccential to his kit, Although it could be much better! Renekton has amazing teamfights. But even as a tank he can get knocked around. But they put somthing in his kit to make people suffer for focusing him. I've gotten multiple quads by punishing people for giving me quick fury with my passive/ult/Q. And Renekton can only be overpowered if you feed him. Again, i've had so many people just sit behind caster minions while i have 50 fury, it's like...wow... renekton with 50 fury and his W is like a freight train. Just avoid him until his fury drops, or harass him. Just don't trade a Renekton unless you know you can win/have exauste.

Torcida1911

01-18-2013

Lol at gaining more fury under half health he is ****ed by cool down times anyways so he can't even put it to much use

Kino

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotBuzzJack View Post
People say he doesn't have a passive because his passive isn't very noticeable. It's there, it's useful, but you're never going to notice it.
I agree. I wish they gave him some visual and auditory cue when it kicks in though. Yeah I know when I'm below half health but that invisible power's just too underwhelming.

Beas7ie

01-18-2013

When he's under half health he needs lower CDs, and a buff to his armor and mres so he can actually stick around in a fight and utilize that fury.

He also needs less fury decay. Or at least make it if any enemy is nearby he has none or a greatly decreased fury decay.

Liquidone

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GankKs View Post
Dont believe me? Only teemo beats renek....and thats not a garuntee.
Why do people say this?! Anyone who has played Renekton against Teemo knows that Teemo cannot beat a decent Renekton. Renekton's damage comes from his abilities, which are not effected by blind (Teemo's primary weapon against bruiser tops). Also, Renekton has huge burst potential early on, so putting him against a squishy champ is the worst possible thing you could do. I love it when I play Renekton and people think they're counter picking me by picking Teemo.

Also, there are a lot of champs that beat Renekton. Riven and Vlad are good against Renekton. Irelia can push him around if she survives her initial 7 levels. A good Jayce will poop all over Renekton. Darius is more of a skill match up but can definitely win. Then there is Malphite, there is no reason a Malphite should lose to a Renekton. And last but certianly not least, the god of lane bullies, Yorick.

Jordan Mohan

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotBuzzJack View Post
People say he doesn't have a passive because his passive isn't very noticeable. It's there, it's useful, but you're never going to notice it.
Oxymoron? Its clearly not very useful if you never notice it......