Pantheon so good at bot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rewenger

01-18-2013

Quote:
Can Talon mandrop from the sky and squish champions under his manly phsyique? No, I think not good Sir.

So I say to you, Good day!
You don't exactly need a mandrop bot, you need to be good pusher and have tools to outplay and eradicate your lane opponent. Pantheon lacks tools to counter skillfull play. Can pantheon dodge a perfectly targeted Brand stun? Or can he instagib that heimerdinger turtling under his turret? Can Pantheon avoid being ganked with invisibilty, cap health relic and do double kill under your turret?

Ikruti

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewenger View Post
You don't exactly need a mandrop bot, you need to be good pusher and have tools to outplay and eradicate your lane opponent. Pantheon lacks tools to counter skillfull play. Can pantheon dodge a perfectly targeted Brand stun? Or can he instagib that heimerdinger turtling under his turret? Can Pantheon avoid being ganked with invisibilty, cap health relic and do double kill under your turret?

And a fine day to you as well!

However, that is missing the point. Talon lacks the manly physique of Pantheon, of that there is no doubt. Pantheon is a champion who needs not skulk in shadows, nor stab you in the back!

Although to be truthful, yes, he can instagib Heimer and do double kills under an enemy turret. He just does it with more manliness!

NavyGothic

01-18-2013

Ikruti speaks great truths. Pantheon does not cower in the jungle and silently stab his enemies in the back; he leaps to the attack with a great manly roar, thrusting deep into their bodies with his manly spear over and over again until they can't handle his manliness anymore and collapse from manoverload.

But no, he's not really the best bot lane. A good bot laner, sure, but he's hardly on par with Nunu or Jayce or the other imba tier bots.

Skulleer

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewenger View Post
You can take Talon bot and do everything Pantheon does, but better. And being capable to win 1v1 against most champions.
I play Talon and one of those not included in "most champions" is actually panth usually lol

A Blind Moron

01-18-2013

Akali at 6 can whittle him down and then burst the **** out of him easily