Pantheon so good at bot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

marziparzi

01-18-2013

Not many people comment on how good pantheon is in dominion, but he is.

When he goes bottom, i don't think there's any champion that can beat him. He has superior minion clearing ability, and if you get close u'll get harassed by his spear throw, stun, heartseaker strike. Kinda overpowered actually.

Although i think kayle comes a close second.

Metalfenrir

01-18-2013

While I do not disagree that Pantheon is a powerful bot lane champ, he just ends up being more useful top. That is why its not a frequency discussed subject

wingstreet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalfenrir View Post
While I do not disagree that Pantheon is a powerful bot lane champ, he just ends up being more useful top. That is why its not a frequency discussed subject
this is it right here. we all know how strong he is in dom. he gets overshadowed by bigger op champs.

Orphane

01-18-2013

Why would you send him bot and keep him there when he can just go top and gank bot all the time with the use of his ult to either gank or get back top relatively quickly?

0shi

01-18-2013

He's a very strong bot against squishier champions, but tends not to fare well against poke or tanks

Rewenger

01-18-2013

You can take Talon bot and do everything Pantheon does, but better. And being capable to win 1v1 against most champions.

A12MO12

01-18-2013

pantheon does good until you meet an urgot, diana, nunu, ad or ap malz, and several other champs

Ikruti

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewenger View Post
You can take Talon bot and do everything Pantheon does, but better. And being capable to win 1v1 against most champions.
Can Talon mandrop from the sky and squish champions under his manly phsyique? No, I think not good Sir.

So I say to you, Good day!

Volandum

01-18-2013

Nocturne can semi-global, and he has innate sustain and is a strong duellist with massive steroids for 1v1.

Kholdstare13

01-18-2013

Panth? He's just the leb of ADs. Survive his burst stun combo, and you can counter him for full, provided you can ignore his block. Zed is too strong bot. Once he gets his ult, he can full combo instaburst any 1v1 he wants, guarantee a kill, and in the WORST case for him both champions die, which is unlikely since he will be flashing to his shadow and dodging like some kind of fizz. screw fizz. His only job is pissing burst champions off.