Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your favorite champions R and passive switch. What happens?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

G4mb13

01-18-2013

Vlad

Passive: 12% Damage Amplification within his ult range centered on Vlad

Ult: Every 40 points of bonus health grants Vladimir 1 ability power and every 1 point of ability power grants Vladimir 1.4 bonus health, after 5 seconds all bonus stats are combined and people tagged with any spell take the sum of these numbers as damage?

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Patchness

01-18-2013

Quote:
MasterTransmuter:
Example:

Karthus:
Passive - whenever an opponent drops below 5% health, a bolt of energy strikes all enemy champions. 3 minute cool down.

R: If karthus dies in the next 10 seconds, he enters a spirit form allowing him to continue casting spells for 7 seconds.

You did Karthus first and ruined everyones fun.

Kog'Maw.

Passive: Every 10 seconds when he right clicks fires a projectile to target area, revealing it and doing damage.
R: After 3 seconds AoE true damage explosion around Kog.

PapaShongo53

01-18-2013

Shaco:

Passive: A clone pops out every 80 seconds

R: Increase damage by 20% from behind while active

ChampStat

01-18-2013

Lee Sin

Passive: After using an ability, you gain 40% attack speed for two attacks. These attacks are powerful roundhouse kicks that knock the enemy back.
Ult: You passively gain attack speed and regain energy on each attack.

Malorane

01-18-2013

DAT BEAR ((voli))

Passive: Each of volibears auto attacks generate a bolt of lightning that spreads to 3 other enemies.

R: voli can activate this ability to recover 50% of his life over 5 seconds, can only use when below 30% hp YEAR LONG COOLDOWN.

I would be ok with that change

SUPER OP MODE: passive scales with health and ap, winrar

RipCarlin

01-18-2013

Every 3 abilities Sona builds a Power Chord that casts Crescendo on her next auto attack.

Or Team God Mode engauged with Soraka Ult being a passive. Just Full HP all the time?

Kiun

01-18-2013

Garen:

Ult: Regenerate 3/4/5% Health every second for 20 seconds. Taking damage from a champion causes this to pause for 6 seconds.

Passive: All damage dealt causes the target to take an additional 1 magic damage for every 8/7.25/6.5/5.75/5 missing health

So it's like Mundo...

Lady Rainicorn

01-18-2013

Dravens auto attacks now go cross map until they hit an enemy target, ult - draven makes you bleed

Caesar Gragastus

01-18-2013

Gragas:

passive: Whenever i use a spell a giant exploding cask is hurled at the enemy

ultimate: I heal .3% of my total health

Qualthwar

01-18-2013

Jayce is sad.

Passive: Jayce transforms his mercury hammer into the mercury cannon every 6 seconds.

R: gain 40 movement speed and ignore unit collision every time passive procs