Tried out Kha'Zix after nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BirYarrakYala

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexinus View Post
Isolated is alone in my dictionary. Maybe not in the Derptionary.
He was NOT meant to 1v1. He is meant to assassinate stragglers/squishies in their back line, pick off isolated targets and then disappear. If you want a real 1v1 champ pick jax.

HIER0

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeders View Post
ive bought yesterday kha zix and the skin too for 20 box, ive seen some video and stuff, it looked nice, bursting down ppl, but in real life, most of the time i jump on someone, i endup dying. 1 my attack arent powerfull like akali, 2, i die 2 shot, 3 i'm stuck shooting crappy spike all game long. what the f&ck. 20 $ for that ****? it doesnt even have a spot in the meta.
shouldve bought volibear, atleast with him i can kill ppl w/o dying whitin 2 sec.
oh and, gl finding isolated ppl in multiplayer even worst at the end. wish it has more dmg to compensate hes low low low resiliance.

even if i jump out of a fight, they can reach me with that slow ass.
R, stealth? my ass i keep getting attacked while stealth, and 1 sec.. cmon now.

f*ck this, jumping on ppl blowing all my ****, and yet die whitin 2 sec.
-angry kah zix customer.
Kha'Zix's role in team fights (as is the case with most assassins) is the clean-up crew, meaning you wait until your team has engaged and the enemy team is starting to get low, then jump in and burst down as many low-health targets as possible.

If you jump into the fight right away you will die, the same goes for katarina, akali or any other high-damage melee assassin. So DONT JUMP IN RIGHT AWAY. Use your W to apply the slow to help out the team, then watch for someone to get low or get caught out of position and then pounce on them, burst them down, get your reset, then either jump on the next lowest-health target if you are winning the fight, or jump away if you are losing.

I find a lot of the people who complain about Kha'Zix dying too easily try to jump right into the back line as soon as the fight starts and get focused.

Kha's laning phase is definitely weaker since the nerf, but I dont find that his teamfighting ability has been affected that much at all, people just dont use him properly.

Also, try playing him in mid rather than top, he doesn't match up against most bruisers very well anymore imo

Oz SammyD X

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffaluffagus23 View Post
He was designed to be great at taking down isolated targets, which does not mean solo lanes 1v1 at all. Taking down isolated targets means the enemy champ is running through lane or jungle, and you surprise him from a bush, thus allowing you to get a combo off before the enemy champ has the time to react and counter. That was the purpose of killing isolated targets. Different from 1v1.

Before the nerf, Khazix was very overpowered. His early game damage was just ridiculous because he could 100-0 other burst champs before he even hit level 6. This made facing him as a solo lane almost impossible because if he doesn't kill you instantly, he'll burst you till you're so low you have to recall and get no farm, and if you do get an upperhand, then the jungler comes up and you're killed easily.

Assassins are meant to kill people when they're not expecting it. Look at most of the assassins. Can LeBlanc walk up to the enemy ADC without an element of surprise and kill them instantly? Sometimes, but a good ADC can do a bit of damage and escape. The point of the assassin champ is to catch people off guard and kill before they can react. This is what made running through jungle with an enemy Khazix so scary, but being afraid to get CS because of his nuking abilities was ridiculous.
As much as people hate it and continue to downvote comments like yours the fact of the matter is this is all true, people are just mad cause they can't snowball every game anymore or instagib the ADC, I guess they don't know the meaning of "Overpowered".

Player 0

03-04-2013

KhaZix nerf was not completely bad compared to rengarbage.

I too main khazix as one of my top champions.

Yes, his jungle might have been a bit harder but he is fine. His Q is not that bad, it was not good as before but it isnt terrible. His ganking are still acceptable as a good jungler and he is still good. I see him get banned a few times which clearly proves his nerf did not affect him that much. Althought I wish they should buff his heal on his W to give more sustain in the jungle like before, but Riot wants to nerf champions that dont need one and buff champions that are broken OP.

BTW riot: Good job, you made a new meta: Taric Top/ Taric Jungle. Fk u

xpuckstopper29x

03-04-2013

I love how anyone that isn't asking for a revert is getting downvoted. Khazix was so broken as a mid laner because he could push any mage out at level 6. They tuned him so other mid laners could stand a chance against him and could actually farm.

ProRushian

03-06-2013

Agreed the kha zix nerf was not necessary
the isolation is easily countered by a teammate or a minon to reduce kha zix's burst
Just stun him then kill him if he builds ad. If he builds tanky he wont be able to burst fast anymore.
It was a good trade off but now he is only vialbe as a bruiser

Speeders

03-06-2013

true, time to give kha zix what he had originaly, so we can he can be a good 1vs1 like other chsnpions like jax, akali ...

Taenurri

06-14-2013

They completely ruined Kha as a champion imo. He's an assassin who can't assassinate anybody anymore. His 1v1 is just gone.

Currymancer

06-14-2013

hes fine, they need to give kha zix more opportunities to use unseen threat though

Currymancer

06-14-2013

wtf? his Q wasnt nerfed, it was buffed fools.