Is Kayle hard to play? Answer here.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kalpennismyhero1

06-24-2014

No.

But what if you...? No.

Well you should counter...? No.

But you can outdamage...? No

Riot, stop postponing her nerf.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2014

1) You're full of ****

2) Riot's nerfing Kayle, if you have the attention span to look **** up

kalpennismyhero1

06-24-2014

Yes... I know. But she's been OP since patch 4.7. 3 patches, no nerfs. You are the reason league is toxic.

Raiyza

06-24-2014

Oh dear. They increased her ult's cool down slightly. Such a Nerf. Plz rito. Now she will never be played!

Edit: They're considering increasing*

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpennismyhero1 View Post
Yes... I know. But she's been OP since patch 4.7. 3 patches, no nerfs.
That's the story behind every champion before they are nerfed; everyone retroactively claims that they were OP since anywhere from two patches to Season 1 ago, and that it has taken Riot way too long to balance them. It doesn't matter that there was no public outcry against them at the time; they were the same for X patches. Who cares if they were left alone because, at the time, that was balanced? Who needs logic?
Quote:
You are the reason league is toxic.
What, because I get tired of hearing the same **** from people with badges everywhere from unranked to the occasional Plat; that everything is OP and Riot is slow?

You didn't come here with anything to debate about. You didn't come here with facts. Hell, you didn't come here with a discussion. You just ranted about Kayle in a way so utterly prejudiced, I thought you were from the 1800s and complaining about black people.

Seriously. You only came onto the forums to ***** for attention. I don't have to respect that.

kalpennismyhero1

06-24-2014

You're a child. They've been nerfing champions who are ehhhhh, in between, yes overbearing, but not as OP and overplayed/overbanned/overwon as Kayle. Reading what you wrote, you possibly don't even play ranked. When hoping for balance you expect that you can ban 6 champs, but if one of those "top bans" goes unbanned, your game isn't ruined. Kayle doesn't have any counter play. You're very toxic.

ArkenStorm

06-24-2014

OMGOMGOMG YOURE TOXIC. dude. means nothing. kayle is fun to play and I personally have never seen a ban on her. She is very easy to counterplay, is called a stun/slow/snare(so she can't e you to death). her e is on a bit of a low cooldown, as well as her ult. thats really the only problem with her.

JustMyBassCannon

06-24-2014

Quote:
You're a child.
Hello pot, I'm kettle.
Quote:
They've been nerfing champions who are ehhhhh, in between, yes overbearing, but not as OP and overplayed/overbanned/overwon as Kayle.
Because FotM Braum, Kassadin and Kha'Zix weren't balance issues, right? Because Nidalee wasn't the most complained about champion for the past few months, right? Because Leblanc didn't have a higher ban rate than Kayle, right?
Quote:
Reading what you wrote, you possibly don't even play ranked.
Not 'possibly' don't play Ranked. I just don't play Ranked. Hell, my preference is blind queues, where I can possibly get mirror-picked and out-dueled by someone better at one of my favorite champions.

Are you offended that someone without a ranking badge would have the gall to call you an attention *****?
Quote:
When hoping for balance you expect that you can ban 6 champs, but if one of those "top bans" goes unbanned, your game isn't ruined.
I'm not entirely sure what idea you're trying to get across through this sentence, but I'm fully aware of how Draft Pick works in League. I also am very aware that the basis of game balance is 5v5 Draft Pick. Has been the game's balance focus since before Season 1.
Quote:
Kayle doesn't have any counter play.
CC, ability to switch focus, higher innate DPS, Exhaust is a personal favorite, Malphite is hilarious against her, I could go on to list several things that I prefer to use against Kayle but I doubt you'll believe me.
Quote:
You're very toxic.
I'm an ass. A smartass, to be exact. I know my favorite game a little too well, and I'm not afraid to call you an attention ***** with minimal grasp of game logic. What, are you upset that the attention isn't from a bootlicker, agreeing with everything you said?

I could very well be toxic. I could also very well be frustrated by having dealt with people like you for years.

Snoop Kong

06-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiyza View Post
Oh dear. They increased her ult's cool down slightly. Such a Nerf. Plz rito. Now she will never be played!

I am thinking the same thing. Slightly increasing her ult means nothing. She will still be banned every time. I don't understand why the have her so tanky. Just make her have the same survivabilty that a normal ADC would. Not saying she is an ADC, but she has the range and the damage of one, and everyone else gets squishyness to compensate but not her..

JustMyBassCannon

06-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiyza View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torbey View Post
I am thinking the same thing. Slightly increasing her ult means nothing. She will still be banned every time. I don't understand why the have her so tanky. Just make her have the same survivabilty that a normal ADC would. Not saying she is an ADC, but she has the range and the damage of one, and everyone else gets squishyness to compensate but not her..
Either of you catch that they're planning on halving her E's AP ratio as well?