After all this wait for the j4 and xin zhao skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JupitersKy

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beas7ie View Post
The monster hunter one is pretty cool, dark forge was a huge disappointment. The splash art looked awesome but the in game skin is "meh" at best. Commando is pretty cool but the commando skins aren't my style. Not that they're bad as they are good skins but I prefer the default skin as I personally like it the best.

Though atm I'm using the badass Pulsefire Jarvan skin from leaguecraft
The dark forge one got stealth remade its why you see it now, it was god awful before like 6 months ago

I mainly use commando lol

Blorgorize

01-18-2013

I fully believe the Warring Kingdoms Xin zhao skin is not finished.

His E does not have complete sound files as I imagine it will have a gusting gale effect judging from the pitch of his other abilities. His W can also have a gale effect along with the third cast of talon strike.

I also want to see first blood shout out taunts for Warring Kingdoms Xin Zhao "I shall own the battlefield!!!"

JevelFaithful

01-18-2013

a question : where does those skins come from. They look pretty cool so far tought.
Kinda like the old skins, ot a complete 180 change of character. Just a new skin.

how much will they be?

IS125249a956a4be4299b23

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statiqhock View Post
a question : where does those skins come from. They look pretty cool so far tought.
Kinda like the old skins, ot a complete 180 change of character. Just a new skin.

how much will they be?
theyre famous chinese generals

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%BC_Bu
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhao_Yun

IS14b4c934b49e2140947ac

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wafflezlolqt View Post
I think their models are based of dynasty warriors that is based on the original Chinese history like you said.

Beas7ie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JupitersKy View Post
The dark forge one got stealth remade its why you see it now, it was god awful before like 6 months ago

I mainly use commando lol

Even after the "remake" I still feel that Darkforge Jarvan is just "meh". Though I think a lot of it is his damn idle pose. Sure he needs to stand tall and strong but Riot has his chest puffed out so much it's like there's a damn weight on his back weighing him down so he leans back. The darkforge skin also looks a bit smaller than the others. The Lu Bu Jarvan skin looks badass though and from what I heard isn't finished. I don't get why people are ripping on them .

Dryad Soraka

01-18-2013

no one appreciates anything here

IS125249a956a4be4299b23

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by florrie View Post
no one appreciates anything here
so we should appreciate a highly overhyped skin that isnt good for the amount of time it was being made

Beas7ie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wafflezlolqt View Post
so we should appreciate a highly overhyped skin that isnt good for the amount of time it was being made

Now I think you're talking about Aether wing Kayle that's overhyped, very flawed(armored legs pls) and at the rip off price of 1850 RP instead of the standard 975 RP

yami889

01-18-2013

"when im sad, i stop being sad and be manly instead"
-Commando Jarvan

could be speaking to amumu not sure, you decide lol