Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


After all this wait for the j4 and xin zhao skins

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS125249a956a4be4299b23

Senior Member

01-18-2013

i can honestly say im dissapointed

the only skin i plan on buying is the corki skin because thats hands down the best one of the 4


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nocturnes

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Jarvan's "classic" skin is by far the best one and probably always will be.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D U N K E D

Recruiter

01-18-2013

Quote:
Wafflezlolqt:
i can honestly say im dissapointed

the only skin i plan on buying is the corki skin because thats hands down the best one of the 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bBqbEb1ECw
Same, I though his hairs gonna be white =(


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS125249a956a4be4299b23

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
D Bag:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bBqbEb1ECw
Same, I though his hairs gonna be white =(

i expected more over the top particles on xhin zhao across the board, the only thing i like about the j4 skin is his ult


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JupitersKy

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
Nocturnes:
Jarvan's "classic" skin is by far the best one and probably always will be.


Don't troll dark forge, victorious and the dragon one all have greater detail than classic. Don't forget GUNDAM Jarvan aka CoMmando.

There only a few champions I own all skins to and those are Olaf, jarv and lee Singah. Oh forgot and riven lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ternce

Senior Member

01-18-2013

I agree, Commando Jarvan best Jarvan.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS125249a956a4be4299b23

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
Ternce:
I agree, Commando Jarvan best Jarvan.

only a real man would have desert eagles mounted on his shoulders


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JupitersKy

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
Ternce:
I agree, Commando Jarvan best Jarvan.


Those guns man those guns


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS14b4c934b49e2140947ac

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
Wafflezlolqt:
only a real man would have desert eagles mounted on his shoulders


AND REFUSE TO USE THEM!.


(I think the upcoming J4 skin looks cool tho)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beas7ie

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
JupitersKy:
Don't troll dark forge, victorious and the dragon one all have greater detail than classic. Don't forget GUNDAM Jarvan aka CoMmando.

There only a few champions I own all skins to and those are Olaf, jarv and lee Singah. Oh forgot and riven lol


The monster hunter one is pretty cool, dark forge was a huge disappointment. The splash art looked awesome but the in game skin is "meh" at best. Commando is pretty cool but the commando skins aren't my style. Not that they're bad as they are good skins but I prefer the default skin as I personally like it the best.

Though atm I'm using the badass Pulsefire Jarvan skin from leaguecraft


12