Well, well, well. If it ain't the serious, elusive OPface

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

I've been waiting a long time for this, Biz. I am sick of hearing these bullshit Superman stories about the - Wassah! - legendary Biz catching bullets with his teeth. Catches bullets with his teeth? nigga please.

CatchandKiss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Everyone knows the bullet trick. It was in his mouth the entire time.

IS1d69e2e5726f5f

01-18-2013

how insecure can you be bro?

just play along with it

Chicago 777

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
I've been waiting a long time for this, Biz. I am sick of hearing these bullshit Superman stories about the - Wassah! - legendary TheBiz catching bullets with his teeth. Catches bullets with his teeth? nigga please.
sho nuff!

Fujiou

01-18-2013

Oaktree, nigga hush.

I'm trash talking in preparation for The Fight.

Chicago 777

01-18-2013

that movie had the best sound track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CkrEpYmBIQ

ThaBizness

01-18-2013

Well Fuji, I can tell you this, as soon as that medical waiver is drafted and signed you won't have to wait any longer. I can assure you that once I see your stupid face I will become so enranged that the two minutes won't go by fast enough. No matter how long you've waited, it will take you longer to recover.

I'm not sure about Superman stories but you will be Superman punched. And I don't know about catching bullets with my teeth but you will feel like you're catching bullets to your ridiculious face. You're going to look like a Mr Potatohead that an autistic kid just got done playing with. Your eyes are going to be where your ears should be, your nose where your lips should be, and ect.

We'll answer the timeless question of who would win in a fight: The lifetime wrestler who practices BJJ and trains relentlessly, or the tennis playing homosexual who excersizes by riding a unicycle.

Do you have 4.5 ounce gloves or should I bring an extra pair?

IS1d69e2e5726f5f

01-18-2013

you should back out of this fujiou

c4lm

01-18-2013

I don't think fujiou could beat anyone on OT in a fight based on the pics I've seen of him. JTF would probably end up curb-stomping him.

Fujiou

01-18-2013

Bring gloves please babe.

So how much you paying me for this shindig? Of course I'd like a little extra for winning too.

I don't know what a BJJ is, but I'd imagine it's something like a blowjob jamboree. If you could hook me up with one of those after winning, that would be cool. I think you'll be surprised by the balance, reflexes, and raw strength afforded me by tennis and unicycling, among other training methods of mine.