Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


New Evelynne Update*

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DevilsNightmare

Member

01-18-2013

The new Evelynne is great! I was always thinking when I played her, "you know what I don't need? Kills!" Now she's the perfect champ, she's squishy, she's heavily item reliant, and now her ult is pretty much useless in most situations. I'm so thrilled my favorite champ got such an awesome nerf! But there's still some op stuff about her that bugs me. For one thing, she does these really annoying things called "auto attacks", they're super op and most of my assists and minion kills are due to these. Maybe next patch, take them out?

P.S Please also nerf Darius ult, it's being used too much as an execute and not as an initiation. Thanks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jonheath291

Senior Member

01-18-2013

lmao XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taurhuzz

Junior Member

01-18-2013

Range nerf hurts, cooldown nerf hurts, but current health nerf hurts the most. I suggest restoring 2 of the nerfs. Preferably the damage and cooldown.

The range nerf was actually the only justified nerf I see. If Riot didn't want the ult used as an execute, the range fixes it already.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SiKkNdTwiSt3D

Senior Member

01-18-2013

she was broken now shes fixed enjoy your champ


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jonheath291

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
SiKkNdTwiSt3D:
she was broken now shes fixed enjoy your champ



She was broken, then they destroyed her. Enjoy your garbage. >.>

Cooldown and Range nerfs were fine. Damage nerf was overkill


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cretinok

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Lol at comparing Eve and Darius ults. Pre-nerf Eve could use her ult while still beyond detection range potentially doing 25% max health to multiple targets.

Darius has to be in melee range, beating on an opponent to get 5 Hemmorage stacks before he can do that kind of damage to a single target. Multiple targets only if the opposing team ingores him and lets him dunk multiple times.

Eve was broken, enjoy playing a balanced champ.

And No, I dont play Darius.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DevilsNightmare

Member

01-20-2013

Quote:
Cretinok:
Lol at comparing Eve and Darius ults. Pre-nerf Eve could use her ult while still beyond detection range potentially doing 25% max health to multiple targets.

Darius has to be in melee range, beating on an opponent to get 5 Hemmorage stacks before he can do that kind of damage to a single target. Multiple targets only if the opposing team ingores him and lets him dunk multiple times.

Eve was broken, enjoy playing a balanced champ.

And No, I dont play Darius.


Wow. Just, wow.

Don't even get me started about Eve being "balanced" now... she's garbage and useless and I will never pick her unless I'm bored.

But did you really, honestly think that I was serious about comparing her ult to Darius? Were you home schooled or something? It was meant as a joke, referring to how riot complained that Eve's ult was being used as an execute instead of an initiate. I then mentioned Darius to make a point.

I mean, really? -.-


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daemien

Recruiter

01-21-2013

Quote:
Cretinok:
Lol at comparing Eve and Darius ults. Pre-nerf Eve could use her ult while still beyond detection range potentially doing 25% max health to multiple targets.

Darius has to be in melee range, beating on an opponent to get 5 Hemmorage stacks before he can do that kind of damage to a single target. Multiple targets only if the opposing team ingores him and lets him dunk multiple times.

Eve was broken, enjoy playing a balanced champ.

And No, I dont play Darius.


Does it at all endanger Darius while he's in melee range? LOL! Whoever is in the range with him better run! Oh nvm...they can simply be pulled lol. Idk why champs like Evelynn are being nerfed while champs such as Katarina, Darius, and Master Yi are just left as is. Those are the OP champs that are unbalanced.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hempy

Senior Member

01-21-2013

Eve isn't as bad as you make it seem....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TAT PartyPooper

Member

01-21-2013

Quote:
Daemien:
Does it at all endanger Darius while he's in melee range? LOL! Whoever is in the range with him better run! Oh nvm...they can simply be pulled lol. Idk why champs like Evelynn are being nerfed while champs such as Katarina, Darius, and Master Yi are just left as is. Those are the OP champs that are unbalanced.



Evelynn was definitely OP. We all agree on that (if you don't, you're retarded). She did need a nerf. But they have nerfed her too harshly. The range and cooldown nerfs as mentioned were adequate. The max hp to current hp nerf is retarded. Now Evelynn is in need of a bigger buff than Heimerdinger.


123