Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Australian Competitive Rank Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AuV2 Oronar

01-21-2013

bump

AuV2 Oronar

01-21-2013

bump

AuV2 Oronar

01-22-2013

bump for support

AuV2 Oronar

01-22-2013

bump

MaD MaN au

01-23-2013

Role: support or top

TimeZone (State and Major City): GMT +10

Elo: 902 i think

Top Champions: galio, sona, wukong, lux

Basic Schedule: study on Tuesday afternoon cand looking for job for morning shifts

Do you have Team-Speak?: i dont, i got skype

Why you are interested in playing on a ranked team?: sick of adc's and tops feeding and trolling and cursing and raging but was looking to better my game

Why do you think you are a good Candide?: because people dont know how to support for **** and i top pretty good too by keeping the kills zero

How competitive are you?: not really, just worrie about keeping others alive

Biggest strength?: i try to predict game play of enemy game play that are close

Biggest Weakness?: if adc is bad i do really bad

soNA soYESssss

01-24-2013

Role: SUPPORT!

TimeZone (State and Major City): GMT +12 (NZST) - Auckland NZ

Elo: 1350ish

Champs - Lulu, Sona Nunu, Zyra

Basic Schedule: Work Sat and Sun/Fri Sometimes, Free afternoons Weekdays + Weekends if not working + Tournments

Do you have Team-Speak?: Sure

Why you are interested in playing on a ranked team? Would love the competition to improve my game, Really interested in the strategy in 5s (so many cool things to try!) and i am ambitious - i want to see how successful i can be in the 5 v 5 scene

Why do you think you are a good Candidate ? I have all the attributes for a successful support player, good map/lane control, i know all the match ups, I'm proficient with almost every support, strong leadership skills - a very strong support

How competitive are you?: Very competitive, i play to win and i have fun by winning.

Biggest strength?: Excellent lane control

Biggest Weakness?: My aggression in lane can backfire

AuV2 Oronar

01-31-2013

team disbanded thank you all

MaximumOverload

01-31-2013

Role: Jungle or Mid

TimeZone (State and Major City): Melbourne

Elo: 1450

Top Champions: katarina, Shaco

Basic Schedule: Can play every day

Do you have Team-Speak?: Yes

Why you are interested in playing on a ranked team?: Yes

Why do you think you are a good Candide?: Because I have loads of experience in team synergy and will provide great team co-ordination to the team as I have taken part in loads of scrims and such (not just for this game, I was diamond ranked in sc2)

How competitive are you?: Pretty competative, but am calm most of the time and enjoy a laugh

Biggest strength?: Putting lanes ahead and co-ordinating a team on the best "move" next.

Biggest Weakness?: Solo q.