Australian Competitive Rank Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firestarter Xy

01-19-2013

Role: (In order) Mid - Top - Jungle [I can make some good plays as support]
I believe I'm mediocre at the botlane. Maybe because that lane requires higher synergy

TimeZone (State and Major City): Nsw, Sydney GM+10

Elo: 1273~ with a highest of 1344 (.-.)

Top Champions: Twisted Fate, Swain, Fizz, Zed, Maokai, Viktor (Probably more)

Basic Schedule: I do casual part time work at a retail store on Thursday nights, or weekends (Casual, so these times aren't set in stone.) However I also to bowling as a sport, but I can give you more accurate times if required.

Do you have Team-Speak?: No but I can download

Why you are interested in playing on a ranked team?: If I have the chance, I will not pass up being a top league of legends player, also it's just heaps fun playing with skilled companions

Why do you think you are a good Candide?: I have taken the 'leader' so to speak in solo queue, telling them what to do during fights (If I have fallen), the same for ranked 5s (Social circle friends, nothing fantastic). But if not leading, I can do practically anything as long as I'm directed

How competitive are you?: In league I can get quite competitive 8-9/10

Biggest strength?: I'm terrible at talking myself up But I will stick to a game, fight til the last chance is definitely gone, until all moral is destroyed, the game is not over.

Biggest Weakness?: I think my map awareness kind of drags me down, and maybe a lack of decent experience. Also in fights, with less durable, assassin like champions, I still stick around when I should kite/back off.

GT: Firestarter Xy

Joebro

01-19-2013

Role: Mid

TimeZone (State and Major City): Victoria Melbourne

Elo: 1250

Top Champions: Katarina

Basic Schedule: I don't know what this means

Do you have Team-Speak?: Yes

Why you are interested in playing on a ranked team?: Want to try and get serious and go for my dream at least once and I want to learn from players as well.

Why do you think you are a good Candide?: I'm dedicated and I try and can get better everyday

How competitive are you?: I am fairly competitive but no so much that i will rage every time something bad happens

Biggest strength?: Reading what other teammates are going to do without them telling me.

Biggest Weakness?: Miscalculating level 1 fights. Not enough rune pages and time. Moving in about 2 weeks so i will be out until we get internet so about 3 week break

AuV2 Oronar

01-19-2013

bump

Dazrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

Role: Jungle
Timezone: Brisbane (no DST, EVER)
ELO: Main is 1315, smurf is 1170 atm.
Top Champions: Vi, Skarner, Mundo, Lee Sin
Basic Schedule: I literally have almost all day free.
Yes I have Team Speak

I'm interested on playing on a ranked team for the experience of the proper 5s orientated feel. And also for coordination.

I think I'm a good candidate because I have a ton of free time at the moment.

I am highly competitive. I definitely get frustrated when players throw matches.

Biggest Strength: I can read the game very quickly. I'll often not need someone to tell me to do something, because I'll already be responding or I'll already be aware. I'm also a proactive player. I don't stay in one lane farming for ever. I move around alot.

Biggest Weakness: If I get frustrated it drains my desire to play for a few hours. Also if I DO make a mistake, it'll often be game changing. Like a bad calculation at the 55 min mark.

AuV2 Oronar

01-19-2013

bump

AuV2 Oronar

01-19-2013

bump

AuV2 Oronar

01-19-2013

bump for jungle and subs

F0B3Y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

Role:Mid, Top sub

TimeZone (State and Major City): Adelaide, SA

Elo:1417

Top Champions: Kayle, Fiora, Elice, Lux, Diana, Ori

Basic Schedule: Since Holidays atm i could do from 8pm and on Sun-Thursday most likely always. march i start uni so it will change again then.

Do you have Team-Speak?:

Why you are interested in playing on a ranked team?: Solo queue is fun and all (sorta) but team play is a whole different gameplay to soloqueue, it is a good experience given team mates aren't annoying.

Why do you think you are a good Candide?: I've participated in a lot of teams and so I do have experience in team play.

How competitive are you?: Fairly competitive

Biggest strength?: I do main solo lanes, so i know how to play individually with out any trouble.

Biggest Weakness?: ADC would be my biggest weakness, so I don't play adc.

AuV2 Oronar

01-20-2013

bump

AuV2 Oronar

01-20-2013

bump