Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Australian Competitive Rank Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firestarter Xy

01-19-2013

Role: (In order) Mid - Top - Jungle [I can make some good plays as support]
I believe I'm mediocre at the botlane. Maybe because that lane requires higher synergy

TimeZone (State and Major City): Nsw, Sydney GM+10

Elo: 1273~ with a highest of 1344 (.-.)

Top Champions: Twisted Fate, Swain, Fizz, Zed, Maokai, Viktor (Probably more)

Basic Schedule: I do casual part time work at a retail store on Thursday nights, or weekends (Casual, so these times aren't set in stone.) However I also to bowling as a sport, but I can give you more accurate times if required.

Do you have Team-Speak?: No but I can download

Why you are interested in playing on a ranked team?: If I have the chance, I will not pass up being a top league of legends player, also it's just heaps fun playing with skilled companions

Why do you think you are a good Candide?: I have taken the 'leader' so to speak in solo queue, telling them what to do during fights (If I have fallen), the same for ranked 5s (Social circle friends, nothing fantastic). But if not leading, I can do practically anything as long as I'm directed

How competitive are you?: In league I can get quite competitive 8-9/10

Biggest strength?: I'm terrible at talking myself up But I will stick to a game, fight til the last chance is definitely gone, until all moral is destroyed, the game is not over.

Biggest Weakness?: I think my map awareness kind of drags me down, and maybe a lack of decent experience. Also in fights, with less durable, assassin like champions, I still stick around when I should kite/back off.

GT: Firestarter Xy

Joebro

01-19-2013

Role: Mid

TimeZone (State and Major City): Victoria Melbourne

Elo: 1250

Top Champions: Katarina

Basic Schedule: I don't know what this means

Do you have Team-Speak?: Yes

Why you are interested in playing on a ranked team?: Want to try and get serious and go for my dream at least once and I want to learn from players as well.

Why do you think you are a good Candide?: I'm dedicated and I try and can get better everyday

How competitive are you?: I am fairly competitive but no so much that i will rage every time something bad happens

Biggest strength?: Reading what other teammates are going to do without them telling me.

Biggest Weakness?: Miscalculating level 1 fights. Not enough rune pages and time. Moving in about 2 weeks so i will be out until we get internet so about 3 week break

AuV2 Oronar

01-19-2013

bump

Dazrix

01-19-2013

Role: Jungle
Timezone: Brisbane (no DST, EVER)
ELO: Main is 1315, smurf is 1170 atm.
Top Champions: Vi, Skarner, Mundo, Lee Sin
Basic Schedule: I literally have almost all day free.
Yes I have Team Speak

I'm interested on playing on a ranked team for the experience of the proper 5s orientated feel. And also for coordination.

I think I'm a good candidate because I have a ton of free time at the moment.

I am highly competitive. I definitely get frustrated when players throw matches.

Biggest Strength: I can read the game very quickly. I'll often not need someone to tell me to do something, because I'll already be responding or I'll already be aware. I'm also a proactive player. I don't stay in one lane farming for ever. I move around alot.

Biggest Weakness: If I get frustrated it drains my desire to play for a few hours. Also if I DO make a mistake, it'll often be game changing. Like a bad calculation at the 55 min mark.

AuV2 Oronar

01-19-2013

bump

AuV2 Oronar

01-19-2013

bump

AuV2 Oronar

01-19-2013

bump for jungle and subs

F0B3Y

01-19-2013

Role:Mid, Top sub

TimeZone (State and Major City): Adelaide, SA

Elo:1417

Top Champions: Kayle, Fiora, Elice, Lux, Diana, Ori

Basic Schedule: Since Holidays atm i could do from 8pm and on Sun-Thursday most likely always. march i start uni so it will change again then.

Do you have Team-Speak?:

Why you are interested in playing on a ranked team?: Solo queue is fun and all (sorta) but team play is a whole different gameplay to soloqueue, it is a good experience given team mates aren't annoying.

Why do you think you are a good Candide?: I've participated in a lot of teams and so I do have experience in team play.

How competitive are you?: Fairly competitive

Biggest strength?: I do main solo lanes, so i know how to play individually with out any trouble.

Biggest Weakness?: ADC would be my biggest weakness, so I don't play adc.

AuV2 Oronar

01-20-2013

bump

AuV2 Oronar

01-20-2013

bump