@Player Suport: Unfair Pardon ~Petition to review case

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Astral Yorae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6146262/#nogo

The player used really bad words choices, racist comment and offended mates and enemies.

The majority was to Pardon. This one broke my streak, but that doesn't metter: what metters is a player like that being pardoned with such bad behavior.

It can be explained by two things:

1) In 1st game he said he was HotShotGG and people took his side;
2) People didn't look his other games (not rare, people are in rush or in a lazy moment to check all, and the most toxic behaviors are in the last games).

I ask a fair review of this case.

Astral Yorae.

PenguinKillBear

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Yorae View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6146262/#nogo

The player used really bad words choices, racist comment and offended mates and enemies.

The majority was to Pardon. This one broke my streak, but that doesn't metter: what metters is a player like that being pardoned with such bad behavior.

It can be explained by two things:

1) In 1st game he said he was HotShotGG and people took his side;
2) People didn't look his other games (not rare, people are in rush or in a lazy moment to check all, and the most toxic behaviors are in the last games).

I ask a fair review of this case.

Astral Yorae.

I wouldnt worry too much about this issue. False pardons will happen, but with language in these games its safe to assume they will be back in tribunal shortly.

Astral Yorae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
I wouldnt worry too much about this issue. False pardons will happen, but with language in these games its safe to assume they will be back in tribunal shortly.
I hope so. He flamed people on at least 3 of his 5 games.
I would be really sad if I played with a person like that.

But the bad parts are:
a) untill he comes back, more people will have to withstand his behavior.
b) The STRONG MAJORITY voted for Pardon...

But.. let's hope it happens soon.

Llesh

01-18-2013

Something to keep in mind is that the tribunal is a grp of people with different opinions, and while sometimes bad behavior goes unpunished if they continue to make choices that send them to the tribunal they will be punished appropriately.

Calys Teneb

01-18-2013

Riot doesn't support double jeopardy.