Make "Summoned" animations! Riot pls

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlphaPhoenix

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
Isn't that problem caused by alt tabbing?
Not for me. I have my thing in windowed mode. Even if no other windows are opened it still happens.

King GrimPhenom

01-18-2013

Tryndamere's Sword falling down from nowhere

Then Trynd follows afterward and picks it

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

01-18-2013

The problem with this suggestion is that it is a lot of work for little gain. You'd see the animation once (maybe a few times if you included when they respawn) and that's it. I barely see Zombie Brand's because usually the instant you spawn you want to start heading back to lane.

Maybe if they included the animation while you were running back to lane it would be cool -- usually I'm not doing much else when going back.

BiggerFish

01-18-2013

Ziggs rides the bomb to the fountain.

Clockworksummonr

01-18-2013

Orianna could stand up like she does in her taunt animation without the ball.

But this would be really hard for Riot to add this to everyone, I could see them doing it for new skins/visual remakes from a certain point on, but now with stuff that is preexisting.

Sir Cutchry

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilly5 View Post
Aether Kayle should "fly" down to the fountain or Khazix could "un-camoflauge" at the beginning of the game to enter the field.
I never thought of a summoned animation before but that would be a sweet addition to the game!

Sir Cutchry

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
The problem with this suggestion is that it is a lot of work for little gain. You'd see the animation once (maybe a few times if you included when they respawn) and that's it. I barely see Zombie Brand's because usually the instant you spawn you want to start heading back to lane.

Maybe if they included the animation while you were running back to lane it would be cool -- usually I'm not doing much else when going back.
I pictured it more like they would only happen at the start of the game.

YouSuckNutSacks

01-18-2013

^^ Title.

Karthus, shaco, irelia, or riven.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post

What if they played the animation before the death timer ends?

And when the death timer ends, is when the animation ends.

Would that be a good idea?

Rivenholt

01-18-2013

I'm imagining this as the entry animations from the first Super Smash Bros. Yi's gotta pull a link, summoning in a pillar of light and unsheathing his blade.