Make "Summoned" animations! Riot pls

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathInvoker

01-18-2013

Heck, this would be great! This would give LoL AND the champs an unique touch. And not only that, I also like Smash Brothers, so all my support for this!
Some random ideas I have...

> A ring of fire, and someone appearing from it. It is Brand, ready to set his enemies on fire.
> The gates to the Void are opening... a fearsome Cho'Gath gets out of the portal and roars ferociously...
> ...Or it is a kinda jolly Kog'Maw, ready to feast?
> The calm before the storm has ended. Master Yi stops his meditation and unsheathes his sword.
> A whirlpool appears on the summoner platform. Nami slowly rises from the vortex, ready to battle.
> What are those cards appearing from the ground? Wait, it's Twisted Fate using Gate to appear on the Fields of Justice.

Chilly5

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathInvoker View Post
Heck, this would be great! This would give LoL AND the champs an unique touch. And not only that, I also like Smash Brothers, so all my support for this!
Some random ideas I have...

> A ring of fire, and someone appearing from it. It is Brand, ready to set his enemies on fire.
> The gates to the Void are opening... a fearsome Cho'Gath gets out of the portal and roars ferociously...
> ...Or it is a kinda jolly Kog'Maw, ready to feast?
> The calm before the storm has ended. Master Yi stops his meditation and unsheathes his sword.
> A whirlpool appears on the summoner platform. Nami slowly rises from the vortex, ready to battle.
> What are those cards appearing from the ground? Wait, it's Twisted Fate using Gate to appear on the Fields of Justice.
Yeah these are great! I'll add them up. Maybe later I'll compile a more organized list.

Thanks for the support guys! Really appreciate the attention

Mr Pizza

01-18-2013

Riot this is a really good idea! It gives each champ a unique entrance and identity! It will be some work but you guys can make it happen Riot!

What will trundles entrance be?

Salenar

01-18-2013

Riot make this happen please. Would be amazing.

UnderworldH4des

01-18-2013

Not sure if these are done already, but here:

Brand comes to the field in a ball of fire...an explosion happens and he appears from it.
Zyra comes out of a huge plant.
For Talon, first you see a couple blades hanging in the air, then he appear's..( like his ultimate)
Nocturne comes from the void or out of the darkness or something.
Vlad in a trollpool and comes from that thing at the start of the game.

Thresh Express

01-18-2013

Great idea. I've got a couple:

A ravenous flock of birds descend from above, swarming around a focal point. Swain steps out from their midst.
A soot-covered ziggs ungracefully bounces in from offscreen, landing on his behind.

Xulsigae

01-18-2013

Shen teleports in, Trundle...emerges from something, Corki buzzes the fountain a few times, Nocturne comes in with the sound of a scream from a nightmare in the background, Leblanc steps out of a mirror, Mundo comes running in from the map itself (going where he pleases).
Perhaps some doors or portals could be added to let the champs actually come in, rather than just have to appear if it doesn't make sense for them just to appear.

lolsheeplol

01-18-2013

bumppp

Chilly5

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pizza View Post
Riot this is a really good idea! It gives each champ a unique entrance and identity! It will be some work but you guys can make it happen Riot!

What will trundles entrance be?
I can imagine him rising up on a pillar of filth
Or maybe the pillar of filth decays down to reveal...trundle!

Hah

01-18-2013

nice idea!